CHAPTER 52

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Two days have passed and Coleen still doesn't know where Gabb is, natapos ang buong araw niya ng normal at walang kahit isang paramdam galing kay Gabb.

After ng kaniyang klase ay nag-ensayo sila para sa kanilang cheer kaya naman nang makauwi si Coleen ay ibinagsak niya ang kaniyang katawan sa kama.

"Goshhh! I'm tireddd" she shouted while talking to herself then she saw her wallet next to her so she immediately took it knowing na meron pala siyang kinuhang picture nila ni Gabb kahapon sa cabin.

She took it out and stared at it carefully kaya tuluyan siyang napangiti.

"Kahit papa'no nawala ang pagod ko" she smiled

"Umuwi ka na uy" she said "Miss na kita"

"What do you think? Gabb?" Josh said as he waved his hand in Gabb's face "Hey Gabb!" he flicked his finger.

"O-oh, yeah aish.. i'm s-sorry I'm out of my mind" paliwanag nito as she drink her wine

"Do you think of her? Nakabantay naman sakan'ya ang pinsan mo" Wika ni Josh

"I can't help it, I hope Jaydee keeps a good eye on Coleen. I'm here para lutasin agad ang problema so can we do everything we can for it? I don't want my girl's life to be in danger."

Gabb took a deep breath and thought about Josh's situation.

"Ikaw? Why are you helping me? aren't you hurt that Coleen is happy with me?" Gabb asked without hesitation. He knew Josh would be hurt by her question but she wanted to say it straightforward.

Josh smiled.

"Dahil naging parte siya ng buhay ko, I also consider her one of the people who make up my heart. I'm sorry if I still have feelings for her. But I just want you to know that I have no intentions to take Coleen away from you." Josh explained kaya nagpakawala si Gabb ng malalim na hininga

"I want to see her happy even if she hates me" He added

Inayos naman ni Gabb ng mabuti ang kaniyang pagkakaupo and looked at Josh carefully.

Gabb knows that Josh is a good person, Josh just made a mistake nung sila pa ni Coleen and Gabb promised herself na hindi siya matutulad sakan'ya.

She would do everything just to take care and make Coleen happy with all her heart.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to coleen for you." Gabb said

"Come on, you don't have to do that. Okay lang kahit masamang tao ang tingin niya sa'kin"

"No, I will not let that continue. Let me correct it, okay?" Wika ni Gabb pagkatapos ay ngumiti

"Gabb, Josh"