chapter 3

The spotlights go out and the big lights go on, the concert is over.

"Okay let's get the hell out of this place" I murmer as I grab Blake's arm, ready to leave. "Waitttt, we have to waitttt" she begs. I turn to her, raising an eyebrow. "And why the hell would we do that?"

"Because sometimesss, the band members come out after to say hi and I really want to meet them so please, can we wait?" she begs. I shake my head, just wanting to go home and sleep. She already dragged me here, I wasn't in the mood to stay here god knowns how long.

"But plea-" she gets cut off mid sentence. "Are you T?" a heavy voice sounds behind us. I turn around and cross my arms. "That will be me." I have no idea who this is and how this person knows my name.

"You are requested back stage, you can take your friend with you" the man says as he opens up the barriers so we can pass. "Wait what, oh my god what" Blake yells excitedly. I shoot her a death glare.

"That won't be needed, we are going home" I reply, turning around again. "No no Taytay pleaseee" Blake begs as she grabs my arm. "Stop touching me." I shoot her a death glare before nodding my head.

If I say no Blake would never forgive me. "Alright let's go" I mumble as I roll my eyes. We walk trough the opening in the barrier he made and follow the middle aged man as he starts walking.

We walk through big halls with lots of door, probably dressing rooms and places to store materials. After a few minutes the man points at a door, "in here." he says before walking off to go somewhere else.

I open the door without knocking, why should I knock when they invited us anyways. "T, you should knock" Blake says but I just walk in.

I look around, Kevin, Nico and xavier are all sitting on the couch and Nico and Kevin's girlfriends are sitting in a corner doing each other's make-up. I realize the lead singer isn't here, not that I care.

I can hear Blake freaking out behind me, I look back at her and signal she should act normal. "T!" the boys say excitedly. Nini and Ava look up as they hear the boys saying something.

They get up and walk over, "Hiii, we didn't know you would be here?" Nini says, "We should have known from Kevin's cheek though" Ava adds. I just laugh as I shake my head.

"This one dragged me here" I point at Blake who just shrugs. "I think she is dying right now" I joke as I grab her arm and pull her next to me.

"Sit down" Nico says as he points at the second couch next to them. I sit down and Blake sits down next to me. "Y'all could have told me you guys are like... Famous or something."

"We didn't think you would care." Xavier says as he shrugs. "I don't but my friend here, is having heart failure right about now" I look over at Blake, who just sits and stares.

"O-Oh... Wow" Blake says, not able to progress that she is in the room with the band she loves. "I promise she is cool, kind of. Just ignore her for now" I shake my head and slightly poke her arm. I laugh before turning back to the guys with a smile on my lips.

We talk for some time and joke around a lot when Blake asks a question that catches my attention. "Where is Harry?" Harry, Harry, I don't know a Harry. He must be the lead singer because who else would be here.

"Oh emh" Xavier started, not sure how to word whatever he was about to say. "He didn't feel like being here tonight, still kind of sick so he is going to the hotel straight away" Kevins deadpans. "Aww, hope he feels better soon!" Blake says as she places her hand on her heart. She means well but obviously he isn't that sick otherwise he wouldn't have performed, he just didn't want to be here.