Letter

Dream's POV:

I sit outside in the flowerbed, watching as birds fly by. I start to hum to myself. It's my way of calming down if I'm stressed. The whole George not being found yet has been really hard on me.

If I get any kind of proof where he is myself, I'm getting a small group and going to go find him, mark my words.

It's almost impossible to have someone not fake their personality around me, so whenever I do meet someone who doesn't, I get really attached to them.

I keep humming as I get up and start heading back to the castle. It was getting chilly.

As I was getting closer, I realized that the person who delivers mail was here. "Hey!" I say as I walk up to him. He turns around to see me. "Ah! The prince himself! I wasn't expecting to run into you." He tells me. I let out a small laugh. "I'm always full of surprises." I say.

We have a short conversation before he brings something up. "Oh right! I almost forgot. I have a letter for you." He says.
"Oh?" I say in reply. I wasn't really expecting something for me. I wonder who it's from. He takes out an envelope and hands it to me. "I have more deliveries to do, so I'll have to go, goodbye!" He says as he walks away. I wave and head into the castle, still thinking who could've, and would've, sent me a letter.

I reach my room and tear open the envelope. I open up the folded paper and read it.

Dear Dream,

Hello. It's George. I'm secretly writing this in hopes you'll be able to read it. I got kidnapped by someone and I desperately need your help. I'm at xxxxxx. Please help me, I don't know how much longer I have until they hurt me. I hope you see this, thank you.

- George

I stare at it. I stare at the words written on that piece of paper. Is George... in danger?

I single tear rolls down my eyes and hits the paper, causing the ink to deform. I quickly scramble to my pillow and take out a small piece of paper, the one George dropped when he was first kidnapped.

I put both of them side by side to compare the writing. The E's look a little different, but everything else is the same. It was probably because he was rushed to write it.

I think about what I could do. If I go to the guards, it'll probably be too many people and George might get hurt. I need to sneak in, perhaps if I can have a small group of people help me.

I rush down the stairs and to the butler. "Hey, I need you to talk to a person named Skeppy. Tell him to get two others and meet me here in about 3 hours." I say. The butler looks at me, confused. "Don't question it, that's an order." I say.
I hate saying 'that's an order' but I have no choice at this point.

He silently nods his head and walks out the front door. Alright Skeppy, let's see who you trust. Three hours go by and I'm waiting at the front doors pacing in a circle. What if Skeppy doesn't show? Should I go alone. I nervously bite my lip. Please be here so-
*knock knock*
I turn around to face the door. A small knock definitely came from it. A rush to it and swing it open. I was swept with relief when I saw who was standing there.
The butler, with three boys behind him.

"I did what you asked sir, I will be on my way." He says before walking past me. I look back at Skeppy and the two others. "Hey, follow me to my room. I can't have people seeing you guys." I say. They nod their heads and we sneak up to my room.

I sit down on my bed and tell the other three to get comfortable. Skeppy sits on the end of the bed while the other two sit on the ground. I pass them pillows so they can sit on them.

"So... why did you need us?" Skeppy asks me. "Well, George sent me a letter. I know where he is and I didn't want to go alone nor let the guards know. You're the only one I can trust." I tell him.
"Letter?" He asks.
I reach into my pocket and pull it out, letting him read it. Once he was done he passed it to the other two. "We'll help." He says.
"Great! If you don't mind me asking, who are they?" I ask politely.
He points to the taller one. "That's Bad, and the other one is Quackity." He says.
"Hey." Says Quackity.
"Hi!" Says bad.

"It's great to meet you guys."