44. Together There!

Start from the beginning

She looked up at him once and again went snuggling to him, his right hand holding her in place.

"Ragz, we reached!" He said softly, making her sit straight while Ragini looked around, recalling the day.

It's dark outside..

"What's the time now?" She asked him.

"Nearly 10:30.." He told, slowly pulling her up with him.

"Hmm..." She hummed. "We're back to Kolkata?" She asked but it was more like a statement.

"Does it feel like that?"He asked amused while holding her securely as she trailed besides him. 

"No." Her answer was clipped and soft due to sleepiness. 

She looked around a bit as they walked away from the rooftop of the hotel.

Surely not a metropolitan city! 

"Where are we?" She asked softly as he locked the door of the hotel room and tucked her into bed.

Hell! Travelling was wearing her out!

"Doesn't matter, Ragz! But you have wake up earrlyyy in the morning." Sanskar said stretching 'early' making Ragini pout.

•×✿ו

"Ragz... Ragz..." Sanskar shook Ragini vigorously. "Tell tata-bye-bye to sleep and wake up... It's important. We should leave from here by now, Rsgz... Raginiii!"

"What happened?" Ragini sat in bed quickly, dreaded of some unfortunate news. "Is everyone fine at home?"

"Oh no I mean yes... Calm down, Ragz! Nothing like that. We just  need to go out. You freshen up and come quickly." Sanskar said with a convincing smile.

"At 5 in the morning, Sanskar? I don't know why, but I'm too tired." She pouted. "What kind of clients do you have? Or is it something else?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

She knew it was something else... Just wanted to hear from him.

"Go..." Sanskar whined, pushing her to the wash room.

•×✿ו

It was 5.45 in the morning.

Ragini and Sanskar walked besides each other, their hands brushing up against each other but Sanskar restrained himself from holding on to her.

He was having a peaceful smile while Ragini was looking around. She tried to know the place but the name board of the shops there weren't helping her. They were mostly in regional language and she didn't understand it.

When she glanced  at Sanskar, she saw him checking the time. Quickly he took hold of her and started running.

Was he planning jogging or what?

As they moved further forward, she could see the place getting more crowded with each passing minute. 

They all looked so different!

She looked again at Sanskar and all he was focused at was walking swiftly and running a bit in between without leaving her hands.

Suddenly she glanced at the sky. It looked magnificent with the dark red and orange streaks. And far away she could see the top of a --- a statue.  The more she observed, the more she heard the sound of waves hitting shore.

Beach?!? Back to Mumbai? No way!

As if remembering something, she looked around in between catching up with Sanskar and her gaze stopped on a nameboard for a moment and eyes widened.