T Dev x Elmo

THIS WAS MADE FOR MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD: T DEV tadaaaaa!!

IM DEADASS SERIOUS WITH THIS BTW LMAO T DEV X ELMO FOREVER MAKE IT TRENDING BET LOL

OKAY ONTO THE STORY MB-

[T Dev's POV]

I was walking home, when all of a sudden I felt a hand grab me. "Help, help!" I screamed, kicking and screaming. "No one will hear you here, little girl." I heard the foe say gruffly. I threw my purse at the man, the brick hitting him directly in the head. "Ow! Fuck!" He screamed. "Minion! Get her!" His minions walked up to her intimidatingly, when suddenly a mysterious figure appeared.

"Do not touch this fine young lady. Such pestering scoundrels like you shouldn't lay a finger on a beauty like this!" The hot mysterious figure announced. "What? Who are you? Y'know what, that doesn't matter right now. Minions! Get him!" The attackers came after the hot mysterious figure, charging at him with full speed. With a swift move, the hot mysterious figure knocked them all down in one gulp. The main attacker dude panicked, and ran away.

"Thank you so much! But.. Who are you..?" I asked the hot mysterious figure. "I'm Elmo." He said hotly. 'Wow.. So hot..' I thought to myself. "Can I walk you home? I wouldn't want such a fine young lady like you getting hurt. I won't risk it." Elmo said, staring off into the distance hotly with a hot look on his face. "Of course! Thank you so much for saving me, Elmo-Senpai." I blushed uwu. "No problem."

And with that, Elmo cutely walked T Dev home.

[At T Dev's Home]

"Thank you so much, Elmo-Senpai. You make me feel so safe and cared for. I-I love you.." T Dev blushed cutely. "I love you, too, T Developer." Elmo said hotly. "No, it's just T dev." I replied. "But Dev is short for Developer so your name is T Developer." "It's just T Dev. No 'eloper.' T Dev. Done." I said. "Oh, okay. Then let's restart the scene." Elmo said. "Okay."

"Thank you so much, Elmo-Senpai. You make me feel so safe and cared for. I-I love you.." T Dev blushed cutely. "I love you, too, T Dev." And then they kissed. The end.