Chapter 25

It was pretty late and Lia wasn't still here I was getting kind of worried so I got out to look for her when I saw a very familiar man,He was masculine and very handsome as hell I wanted to come close when I saw car lights infront of me but before I can feel anything hit me a hand grab my back and pulling me to a pair of hands and as I open my eyes I saw Mark.

"M-mark?"I asked as he stand me back up before patting my head,"Be careful."He smiled before walking away as I stare at his back.

As much as I wanna catch up I didn't want to intrude on his life again and I didn't want the same thing that happened on the past but I got to admit he is still the charming prince I've known,As I search around for Lia at stores and restaurant I saw something that made my eyes widen.

Missing

(A Photo of you)

Serena Hill
21 years old

If found please contact this number:
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Why was there a photo of me there?I took a photo of the number as I came back home seeing Lia talking to someone at the phone but as I was sneaking to my room I overheard their conversation.

"Chan please I can't let go off her.."Lia sobbed as I turn to her confused at who this 'Chan' is,"I'll do anything just please--Fine but you'll have to wait for me to be ready to tell her who she really is first."She spoke as my eyes widened.

Who really am I?

As she hang up the phone I quickly pretend to just got home as she was shock to see me and hugged me wiping his tears secretly as I hugged her back hesitant.

"Uhm Unnie who were you talking to?"I asked as she shook her head and smiled at me but I see in her eyes was pain and full of tears,"It's nothing, I'm going to sleep goodnight."She kissed my cheek as I nod.

I have to find out what she meant,As tomorrow came she left earlier than usual as I got my suspensions alert high I follow her and I was quite shock at my spying but as I follow her slowly she was driving at the back of the city where almost every murder and fights happened here.

"Lia sit down we have a lot to talk about."The guy with an australian accent gently ask her for a seat,"Chan please I just need a little more time with Seraphim.."Lia begged as he sighed,"Lia please hurry up because we need to tell her the truth asap."

Truth?

"Chan I can't let you,I loved her so much it's to hard for me to let go."Lia cried as I was shock about everything that is happening,"I know but as I said before it's either we take Seraphim from you focely or we tell the truth."

"What truth?"