"We didn't say anything love." Klaus said, he gestured Stefan to get to work and he did. Aurora tried to ignore the screams of pain and Azazel yelling at her

I SAID LET ME OUT! I haven't been out for a while and I wanna torture someone!!

Aurora shook her head sharply closing her eyes, even though Azazel comforted her doesn't mean she didn't change her ways, she always wanted to come out and would torture her with memories in order to get out of her mental cage.

"Love?" Klaus saw the look of distress on her face, and it worried him. He hated to admit it but the witch had gotten under his skin.

"I'm fine." She said in a high voice, Klaus put a hand on her shoulder.

COME ON, OR ILL SHOW YOU YOUR MEMORIES OF YOUR FATHER!!

"Fine fine fine, just stop it." She yelled out, she closed her eyes and was greeted by a familiar cage that had a certain smirking blonde. She had some of the same characteristics of Aurora but more of an evil aura.

"Hello Aurora." She greeted, aurora sighed and went up to the cage unlocking it. It pushed open and Azazel stepped out and sighed of relief.

"Hi Azazel, don't do anything drastic and when they leave I'm coming back out." Said aurora sternly.

"Alrighty well have fun."

Azazel smirked in Aurora's body and Stefan groaned loudly.

"What! You didn't miss me steffy?" She fake pouted and laughed darkly and with a flick of her wrist sent him flying.

"Your torture skills suck." She grabbed the darts and scotch filled with wolfsbane and threw them across the bar not needing them. She smirked as red flames began to seep out of her hands and onto the floor to Ray who was chained up to the wall. He shivered in fear as the blonde beauty stalked closer to him.

"Come on sweetheart just tell us where it is and it will be over." She cooed to him, the flames licked his skin making him scream in pain. She smiled wickedly as the flames died down and her hand was now filled with a grey smoke, she watched it float over to the wolf and into his throat which he hoarsely screamed shakes his body. "Tell me where your pack is and I'll stop the pain." She said in a dark voice. He nodded his head and she retracted the smoke from his throat. She turned to Stefan who was standing and watching in horror.

Azazel pushed the smoke to Stefan and watched in satisfaction as vines grew from the ground and held him in place. She pushed the smoke down his throat and smirked when she saw him jerk and scream in pain just as Ray. She continued his pain for a few minutes longer before retracting the smoke. The smoke went to her hands and formed a crescent shaped knife that was dark and practically flowed with dark magic that both supernaturals could feel.

Azazel stalked up to him and smiled as she slowly ran the knife down his chest causing his chest to bleed blood, but it wasn't red. It was black. He screamed in pain as he felt as if someone was taking multiple needles soaked in vervain stabbing him. "That's for hurting my Aurora."

☦︎︎

After Ray told Klaus that his pack was in the Mountains, Azazel left becoming bored. Aurora doesn't know what Azazel does but seeing her brothers bloody state she knew it wasn't anything good. So currently Stefan was still torturing Ray for kicks and making him weak while Aurora was sipping on some pink lemonade next to Klaus who was looking at the girl intently.