[5] New Students

En başından başla

I just noticed their outfits

I just noticed their outfits. "The hell ya'll wearing? It's a school not a business party." Hunter was wearing a white turtle neck and a blazer with his dull yellow and chocolate colored scarf. While Elena has a red fancy dress on. I compared my clothes to theirs as I hated Elena's dress. "I even have better fashion taste as Ms. Sassy over here!" I said.

Alya and Marinette snickered as Nino laughed. Adrien looked away biting his lip to contain his laugh.

Outfit btw;

Elena growled at me, ready to pounce her small ass on me

Elena growled at me, ready to pounce her small ass on me. She did so before Hunter even stopped her. She grabbed my shirt and slapped me making me face right. I 'tsk'ed and stood up, I faced Elena with fuming eyes as she cowered down a bit.

"You think you could come to this school and slap me? You're just a stuck-up brat who thinks she is better than everyone." I snapped as she furrowed her brows. Alya and Marinette cheering me on. The boys scared for Elena's life. "I'll show you the real Queen of this school." I said, she looked at me with a panicked expression. "What do you- AH!" She screamed as I tackled her down. Her head hitting the desk, she groaned as I started to slap her back and forth.

Everyone noticed Elena bleeding as their eyes widened. "Someone stop her!" Marinette yelled in worry as Hunter stayed still watching. Adrien stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me up and turning around to not face Elena. I laughed at her. "Weak! Weak little hoe trynna fight me!" I squirmed in Adrien's grasp as he picked me up and sat me down on the chair beside his.

"Calm down, Y/n. Please?" He said as I sighed and crossed my arms. "Don't use your kitty eyes on me Agreste! She went on first." I snapped and narrowed my eyes at the girl. "You insulted her tho..." Rose said suddenly. I growled, "I was stating facts thank you very much! If you guys were so worried then bring her to the nurse god dammit." I exhaled and ran my hand through my hair.

I stood up and dialed Ivory's number. I grabbed my backpack as she picked up. "Y/n?, What's wrong? School isn't over yet." The worried assitant said as she answered. "I wanna go home. Ain't dealing with new brats." I muttered as she said 'ok' I went out the classroom to wait for the limo to arrive.