29- what a view🔞

AN— sooo sorry for the wait besties I have these stupid fucking exams literally this week and I'm about to jump out my window😫🙈‼️ I'll be finishing off the next part to this chapter tomorrow so don't worry! (I'll make it a very long one 😏)

After a couple of dances, hisoka took you back to the hotel, his fingers intertwined with yours the whole way back. He seemed to be in a really good mood, his sweet smile in the dull street lights as he turned to look at you caused you to return a flustered smile back to him. No one had ever looked at you that way before, his eyes engulfed with a look of want but also happiness as his lips curled into a grin. It was contagious.

You couldn't lie, after what had happened in the restaurant, you wanted more. That look he kept giving you only acted as fuel to your fire. You wondered if he wanted more too, that was probably a dumb question but he wasn't looking at you with those lustful eyes that he used to. It was different now, a different kind of emotion that you weren't too sure about yet.

"Shit!" You cursed, your ankle rolling on the stony path back to the hotel, breaking your trail of thought. "Wasn't very wise to wear heals now was
it?~" hisoka chuckled, "but I have to admit they make your legs look perfect~" he said as you stopped walking for a moment. It wasn't too far back to the hotel but if you were really honest, you just didn't have much energy to walk. Not just the heals on cobble stone but also your shaky legs from dinner.

You watched as hisoka perceptively  looked around, his golden eyes scouting the desolate street for something. "Ah! Here~" he pointed at a bench on the side of the quiet road, "sit here for a second, dear~" hisoka said as you walked over, placing your self onto the wooden bench beneath you.

You looked up at hisoka confused as he smiled down at you before bending down onto one knee. You peered down at him as he slipped one hand to the back of your bent knee, sliding his fingertips down the back of your shin and to you ankle. He flicked his eyes up at you, his intense stare making you almost unable to speak.

"Hisoka, not here." you mustered though your pursed lips, "I can't take your shoes off here?~" he smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing as he toyed with you. "Oh... right my shoes. But how will I walk back?" You asked, "don't worry about that~" he grinned, reaching for the small buckle around your ankle and unclasping it, slipping your shoe off of your foot gently. As he held one of your shoes in his hand, he did the same to the other, hanging the ankle loops of both your heels around his index finger.

He placed a small kiss on your knee before standing up and towering over you once more. Holding both of your shoes by the ankle strap, hisoka his arms out to you. You looked up not knowing what he wanted you to do exactly, giving him a confused look. He playfully rolled his eyes at you, "come here~" he smiled, signalling you to come closer to him with his hands.

"Hisoka, I swear to god if you do some weird shit I will go black sword on you." You laughed jokingly, tiptoeing barefoot on the cold stone road a few feet before reaching hisoka's tall, sturdy frame. "Oooo~ I'm scared." Hisoka mocked with a gin. But Before you could ask questions, with his right arm hisoka scooped you up by your legs as his left arm to pick up your torso.

"Put your arms around my neck~" he smirked as he held you infront of himself bridal style. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he said, the crimson hair creeping down his neck tickled your wrists as they wrapped behind his head. The ironed collar of his white shirt slightly creasing by your forearms by hisoka didn't care. Being that close to his neck, you could smell the of expensive cologne radiating from his body, infusing with his natural scent of vanilla.

"Good girl~" he smirked, placing a kiss on your forehead as he started walking back up the road. "You know exactly what you doing!" You said in a slightly flustered voice as his muscular arms supported you on the walk back. "Tell me exactly what I'm doing, darling~ I'd hate to make you unhappy." He said with a slight glint of his canine tooth as his sadistic smirk became more apparent.