9- Mascarade ball part 1

AN— yuh it's me again. I knowww what you're thinking about hisoka buttt this story is meant to be about him even though I'm so tempted to make it about chrollo 😭😭 even I made my self pissed off at hisoka. Anyways, I'm so excited to write these next chapters just waitttt oh my gawd.... the plot twist ansnnsnsnsns🤭😌😌

You sat alone in your room as you lay on your bed thinking. Hisoka gave up knocking on your door after an hour, leaving you in complete silence in your room. "Wait, what the fuck am I doing?" You said to your self as you sat up onto the edge of your bed. "I should be getting revenge on that bitch" you said as you stood up and rubbed your eyes in realisation.

You opened your door and headed down the corridor to Layla's room where she was sleeping. As you edged closer, you realised hisoka was sitting outside her door. "I knew you were going to come here. Your very predictable y/n~" he said in a low voice as he gazed up at you slowly. Machi must of fixed his broken arm as it looked completely normal again. "That's because even if someone was to predict my next move, it wouldn't stop me from killing them. Now move aside hisoka" you said not making eye contact with him as your eyes began to glow red with rage.

He stood up, brushing him self off before suddenly pulling you into a hug. "I'm sorry y/n~ I can promise you I do not want layla in anyway. She was controlling my thoughts I promise~" he sighed. This was the first time you had ever heard him apologise and you were quite shocked. "Well regardless, for the time being atleast, whatever was going on between us is on pause" you said as you pulled away from the hug and hanging your head.

He just started at you, completely expressionless before folding his arms "if that's really what you want. But you'll fall for me again in just a matter of time, y/n~" he whispered, pushing your chin up with his index finger so both of your eyes met intensely. "Don't get too cocky hisoka." You said as you swatted his hand away to break loose from him.

As you swatted him away, he caught your hand in his tightly, pulling you into his body and putting his other hand on your waist to hold you in. Your heart rate started to increase, even though you didn't want to feel this way about him, you couldn't help it with his constant teasing. "My my~ look who's already blushing... how adorable~" he said in a quiet tone, leaning down next to your ear. He pulled back and looked into your eyes, leaning in slowly, turning his head to one side as he breathed over your lips only inches away from your face.

Before he could close the final inch of distance between your lips, you pushed him back and stood a meter or two away from him as you crossed you arms in frustration. "What are you doing?? Move your clown ass aside and let me pay a visit to you little girl friend" you said sarcastically making your self chuckle a bit. "What's this~ is my little kitten jealous?" He mocked "we'll see how long you can keep this 'hard to get' act up before your back in my bed moaning my name~" he said as he slowly turned and walked back to him room with a smug look on his face and his hands in his pockets. "J-just shut up" you said pouting, hoping he didn't hear your stutter embarrassingly.

you were about to go into Layla's room when you suddenly remembered your mission tomorrow night. You were attending a mascaraed ball in disguise to gather information about the family who was hosting the ball as they were said to be the owners of an item that the troup failed to collect from the auction. This mission didn't really mean anything as you were basically just going to attend the ball undercover and socialise, to get a feel for the family and their abilities.

This triggered the thought in your mind that layla probably bought an extravagant dress to try and impress hisoka. "Ooo I got you now bitch" you said, giggling devilishly as you opened her door as quietly as possible and tiptoed in. There you saw layla sound asleep with her back turned to you. You reached for her closet door and open it, instantly finding an absolutely stunning, dark blue dress that was long enough to drag on the ground wearing it. You drew your black sword and completely shredded it into tiny pieces.