ep 15 : Brother's love ♥

It all start with an eye contact. Now they all in the living room. Quietly. Akwardly.

Miso tried to hold her tears. She knows, she is a strong person. Even sunwoo and changmin knows. Without even a single sound, they doing they own work.

Changmin's friends and sunwoo waiting for an explanation from both of them.

Hyunjae is staring his fried chicken on the table hungrily beside Younghoon.

Younghoon is staring his phone like dont care about this situation.

Eric is still arguing with Kevin in silent at another sofa beside hyunjae's. probably about Eric's airpods.

Miso and sunwoo is sitting infront of of younghoon and hyunjae.

Sunwoo is staring Changmin quitly while miso is thinkin about her strategy to start and not cry.

Changmin is sitting at another sofa beside sunwoo. He is holding his fingers tightly and put it at his chin.

Hyunjae getting bored and more hungry, "okay, so how about we start with a bite of fried chicken, shall we?"

Hyunjae bites a fried chicken wings and make crunchy noise in a middle of silent. Its kinda akward.

"where have you been?" she said. Coldly.

Hyunjae drops the fried chicken, as he take out his phone "im out,until you all done" he sigh.

Changmin stared at miso. "Im here longer than you thought... So im not expecting you will find me here.."

Miso nodded. Sarcasticly.
"so did you achived your dream?"

"yeah, kind of" changmin shoves his nape.

"how about you? Still a waitress with your smart brain?"

"i really love my job. Glad you happy, without us."

Changmin nodded.

"why dont you tell me you here?"

"i wanna tell you but still not a perfect timing." changmin said with his serious tone. Although its not sounds, serious but cute, sunwoo can feel changmin a little similar to him like miso said.

Miso still maintain her coldness.

"ji somin...."

"im jung miso..."

"no you're not-"

"yes i am!"

"this isnt you..."

"yes i am-"

"you think grandpa will be happy if you being like this?"

sharp. The sharp words, dive into miso's heart even its not too sharp.

Eric and Kevin just sitting numb watching these two.

Miso glared changmin.

"do you think i will be happier after you leaved the house?" "you dont answered my questions.."

"both of us, doesnt"

Things gettin a little bit hotter.

"why did you abounded your true name that i made for you?" changmin's questions miso again and makes all eyes on miso. They interested with this part.

Miso stared at her moving fingers.

"wAit, your true name isnt Jung Miso??" Kevin snaps the real facts.

"Somin... I know you well.... If you already have time to talk to me, clearly, meet me in my room." changmin says as he standing up.

He knows, it will not be long. He about to climb up the stairs when he realize something.