197-198

What are you afraid of? I won't hit you in the stomach. Don't blame our Huo family for being cruel. This is our family's tradition."
Yan Jinyi took the feather duster and took the lead.
Yan Xin turned her gaze to Huo Xian, "Huo Lao, will you let the second youngest grandma be so nonsense?"
"Miss Yan, dare to speak to grandfather like this because of her pregnancy?"
Yan Jinyi asked back, his smile on his face instantly reduced.
Yan Xin immediately showed an innocent and pitiful expression, "I, I didn't mean that, but if the second youngest grandmother hates me not to accept me and the child in my belly, it would be fine, why should I put out this kind of reason."
Yan Jinyi squinted his eyes, already a little unhappy, but some people were completely immersed in his performance.
"I know that the second youngest grandma wants me to retreat. If it weren't for this child, I wouldn't have found you Huo's family so cheeky. I am an orphan," Yan Xin's voice began to choke up. "So, I don't want my child to become an orphan after he is born."
Yan Jinyi disagrees, "You are not dead, this child can't be an orphan in any way."
Ersao said well!
Huo Zixing Huo Qingyuan wanted to applaud.
Yan Xin's complexion was getting harder to see, what is going on with the second youngest grandmother of the Huo family, isn't it that weak and incompetent is the same as a dumpling?
Before coming, she did do a lot of homework, and even investigated the Huo family. There was very little information about the second young lady.
However, it is said that she didn't make her public until Huo's family saw her. Now it seems...
Yan Xin's eyes sank, always feeling that this woman is a bit familiar, where did she meet her?
"Don't be silent. Silence makes me irritable, so you can be sure, whether you want to prove that you have entered the Huo family smoothly and smoothly, or how far you can roll your stomach."
"Second young lady, it doesn't matter how many sticks I get, but the child in my stomach... Second young lady, he has been seven months, in case he hurts him, I...I..."
Yan Xin cried extremely miserably, as if Yan Jinyi was a wicked person who was angry with God.
"Crying you are paralyzed, oops, my temper!" Yan Jinyi turned around with one hand on his hips. This upgraded version of white lotus green tea can really kill the popularity.
Damn, she will set up an alliance to beat Bailian Green Tea in the future!
"do not Cry."
Yan Jinyi kicked over the coffee table, even Huo Xian and Shen Yan were startled, staring at her intently.
"Your mother is not dead, so why cry? Since it is my Huo family, she can't hold it with a few sticks? If she is killed, it means you see my Huo family Qianduo came to the door to touch porcelain. ."
"Second young lady, you are too much!"
Yan Jinyi couldn't bear it anymore. He raised the feather duster and saw that it was about to fall on Yan Xin. A tall figure suddenly appeared at the gate.
"The house is so lively, what's the matter?"
Huo Chengyu walked in a big white coat, but only glanced at Yan Xin, his eyes fixed on Yan Jinyi, "Sisters and sisters seem to be very angry?"
Almost angrily returned to the underworld to line up again!
Yan Jinyi took a deep breath, looked at Huo Chengyu, and then at Yan Xin's stomach. His eyes flashed across and lightened, and he laughed extraordinarily, "Big brother, I'm a 7-month-old child, and I should be able to do it. Paternity test, right?"
Yan Xin realized that the person here was the Huo family who was famous in the medical field.
"Yes, start now?"

"This Miss Yan is eager to move in. I think she must feel that the sooner the better."
Huo Chengyu nodded, "Miss Yan, please move to my private laboratory."
The laboratory...
Yan Jinyi looked at Yan Xin with sympathy, but when the word'experiment' was added, the taste changed.
Yan Xin panicked, "No, no, we can go to the hospital."
"No problem, I am fully equipped." Huo Chengyu replied coldly.
"Huo Qingyuan, please take this Miss Yan to the laboratory. Make sure that she walked out. Our Huo family has a big business, and it would be bad if we are going to kill you."
"Second sister-in-law, don't worry, the eldest brother is so powerful, just see if the child is related to the third brother by blood."
Huo Qingyuan waved her hand disapprovingly, and then looked at Yan Xin impatiently, "Why are you still sitting here? Don't you want to come next to our Huo's house, hurry up."
Yan Xin tried her best to put a smile on her face. She was just about to stand up while holding her stomach, and suddenly she fell on the sofa with a cry of pain, "Oh, my stomach hurts, my stomach hurts, my stomach hurts, my child will not What will happen?"
She leaned on the back of the sofa, breathing heavily, tears streaming down her eyes, "I went to the hospital for a check-up before, and the doctor said that my fetal position is not correct and it is likely to be premature and difficult to give birth. Take a look, my stomach hurts now."
"You look down on my eldest brother how to drip, his medical skills are not better than the crooked melons and cracked dates in the hospital you went to? Brother, help her to see, it is really bad luck."
"Old, young master is not a gynecologist, I, I..."
Huo Chengyu hates people questioning his professionalism the most. The Huo family, who has always been kind and polite to everyone, rarely said: "You don't need to go to the hospital. You have a unique disease and a unique name. ."
"Hahahaha!"
Yan Jinyi laughed out of nowhere.
"Master, you, how can you say that, I really, really..."
Yan Xin said while panting, her small face turned pale.
"Don't be shameless, let's be honest, you want Laosan Huo to be taken advantage of, and don't look at Lao Tzu if you want it or not. Since you are not resistant to beatings, you will beep here, the girls in the brothel of your mother are more professional than you ."
Yan Jinyi hit the sofa where Yan Xin was sitting with a stick, and Yan Xin shuddered all over his body. At this moment, he even felt that his stomach really started to hurt.
"Either kneel and let me hit a few sticks, or get out immediately and give you three seconds to choose, speed."
Yan Xin looked at Yan Jinyi unwillingly, then turned to Huo Xian, "Huo Lao, do you really care about this great-grandson?"
"Miss Yan, I thought my second grandson and daughter-in-law had already made it very clear just now. Either immediately check if its the Huo familys species, or leave here immediately, or my Huo familys recent behavior is relatively low-key and anyone dare to come to the door. ?"
Huo Xian is a person who has been in a high position for a long time. As soon as the words came out, Yan Xin's legs were a little weak. Only then did he realize that he seemed to have forgotten what kind of existence the Huo family was in Shengjing.
but
"San Young Master, you, do you really want this child?"
Huo Zixing wanted to push people out himself, "The young master never gives people a cheap dad."
"You, you, you are too much!"
Yan Xin complained while wiping her tears, staggering away with her belly.