Several years ago, there had been a very mysterious and complicated case.. a murder case. Back at the time of the murder, had lived a single mother that went the name Lisa Ann, with her two daughters and son who were 10 year old Mary, 12 year old jack, and Rain who was going to turn 14 in a couple of months.

They lived in a big 2 story home with Lisa's brothers, 23 year old john, and 30 year old Lawrence. Lisa was the middle child being 26 years old. They also had a maid who lived in a small room on the first floor with Lisa's brothers and she and her children had rooms on the second floor.

Lisa's husband passed away when their youngest, Mary, was only 7. Around 2 years before her fathers death.

Her husband was a very sweet and caring man, she was always very work oriented and did not leave much room for playing, whilst he was always joking around and playing. So they balanced each other out.

Her father on the other hand, was a very strict man with a high work ethic, he had pushed her hard to become the perfect daughter he'd hoped she would grow up to be, and she did. That is why, 2 months prior to his death he wrote in his will that upon his death, she shall inherit his business that was blooming at the time.

Having lost so many important people consecutively in her life did a number on Lisa. She became even stricter with her children if that was even possible, and used work at her now primarily owned company, as a form of escapism not to have to deal with her emotions at the loss of two of the most important people in her life.