Family Confrontation (Chapter 7)

---------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

LOCATION: ROOF BUILDING

---------------------------------------------------

Izuku has already woken up to be met with his uncle Daewi face and his worried girlfriend along with a white hair women he had never met before, he groaned as he sat up only to be hugged or more like bear hugged by Itsuka who was worried for her boyfriend safety. 

Itsuka: You idiot you made me worried. 

Mira was seen smirking at the lovey dovey scene in front of her it reminded her of the old days as she looked at Daewi who seem to turn his face away from her to hide his blush and embarrassment because he knew what she was thinking but he needed to tell Izuku what will happen he had already told Itsuka and she seem to accept it. 

Daewi (Serious): Izuku we need to talk?

Izuku (Worried): Did I do something wrong Uncle?

Mira: No, just ignore him he can be sometimes to serious for his own good my name is Mira Yoo and in short term I am going to be your new mother. 

Izuku (confused): While I do appreciate that how will you be able to get custody over me. 

Mira: I will threaten to kill them maybe even leave a missing limb just like those teachers. 

Daewi: Let's not do that. 

Izuku: wait! You're the one responsible for the teacher missing arms and missing voice. 

Izuku and Itsuka were shocked with Mira giggling slightly at the young innocent kids who hadn't experienced the true horror of the world. 

Mira: Yes, I did I can't let them hurt my son can't I also we are taking you with us don't worry you get to visit your girlfriend. 

Itsuka: I agree to those terms.  

Izuku seem to take this as a good answer he had already met the women but he feel comfortable around her so he decided to give the answer he had already thought of leaving the house for quite a long time and now his uncle and aunt who are offering to become his parent are also offering a place for him not to mention they seem to know about my ability far more than me.

Izuku: Okay, but I need to get a few things from my home. 

Daewi: Sure thing we will be watching from a far to make sure nothing happen. 

---------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: YAGI HOUSEHOLD

---------------------------------------------------

Izuku nod as he found it logical his stunt must have been aired at TV by now and they would want answers which he hated it, he then stood up as thanks to Daewi and Mira he was able to jump from the roof, he walked to home not before giving a hug to Itsuka and parted ways as he found himself standing at the door of the house that only brought him despair and pain, suddenly it was opened to reveal a serious Toshinori. 

Toshinori: We need to talk!

Izuku walked passed him clearly not in the mood to deal with him he could already see the guests, The Todoroki's, Bakugo's, Nezu, Aizawa, Gran Torino and Detective Tsukauchi. Izuku didn't event greet them and walked towards his room and managed to get inside closing the door behind him as he gathered everything he is going to need which was mostly his father box which contain everything he walked outside the room only to be stopped by Shoto Todoroki.