ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

Start from the beginning

-and finish packing. I threw all my all-might merch out a while ago. When he found out I was dating Todoroki he took OFA from me. I havent told anybody yet and im surprised no one asked me why I wasnt using it. I orginally have my own quirks but had to keep them sercet cause the doctor said they were too powerful, but i have 75% control over it now.

I made my way to the teacher quaters and asked them to met me in my class in 5 minutes. They were obviously confused by my outfit. I went to my class and just stood at the door. I check the time and see its only 8. I slowly open the door and all eyes shoot at me. Then a seris of questions. I was getting a told them one at a time.

Iida: Why are you not in uniform. That outfit is highly inapporiate and un hero like Midoriya. *stiff hand movements*

I saw Kacchan smile from his seat. I knewhe liked dressing like this and he honestly likes it.

Izuku: cause i can. next

Urabitch: why are you l-?

Izuku: no other questions? okay.

I went to my desk to sit down and wait for the teachers. The class was still confused by how I was dressed and why I ingored Uraraka. 2 mintues later the Aizawa, Present Mic, Nezu, Recovery girl, Endevour,Cementoss, and Midnight came into the class.

Iida: why are you all here?

Aizawa: Midoriya said to come here

everyone: *confused*

Izuku: Yes I did *goes up to the front* I am moving to American

Todoroki: *gasp* babe why are you leaving?!

Izuku: dont call me that.

Midnight: why are you moving?

Izuku: ah thanks for asking. Im leaving cause this people wanted to talk about me and said some pretty mean this to me and-

Todoroki: why would you do that?!

Uraraka: Yeah thats mean

Izuku: oh shut up you two are the main reason im leaving... you know after I saw my boyfriend balls deep into my best friend,. Well ex boyfrined and best friend.

All the Teachers: you did what,!

izuku: oh its fine im leaving now bye! *walks towards the door* oh and if you plan to make there lives a living hell leve Kacchan and Mina out of it, they werent apart of it. Also I have gifts for the teacher and Baugou and Mina. so come one outside.
The whole class followed them outside

~outside~ no ones pov:

There were outside, shook on all of there faces. There very expensive cars.

Izuku then started to tell who's car is whos and hand them keys.

¨This is for my favorite teacher, dadzawa¨