Chapter Fifteen : The halls of Mirkwood

Börja om från början

"Gyrth in yngyl bain?" {are the spiders dead?}. He asked her his eyes not leaving mine. 

"Ennorner gwanod in yngyl na nyryn. Engain nar." {Yes, but more will come. They're growing bolder}. Tauriel told him before he nodded, walking over to Thorin. 

"Ná ist amarië nna a ldë ata, meldonya" {It is good to see you, my friend} She greeted me, with a small smile, to which I returned. 

"Nyë mer ná nnér undu maer tarmë" {I wish it were under better circumstances/conditions} I answered before turning my attention to Thorin and Legolas. An elf handed him Thorin's sword and he started to examine it. 

"Echannen I vegil hen vin gondolin magennen nan gelydh" {This is an elvish blade forged by my kin} He said glaring at him. "Where did you get this?" 

"It was given to me" Thorin answered him, glancing at me before Legolas pointed the sword at his neck. 

"Not just a thief, but a liar as well"

"He is no liar, Legolas" I glared at him, wanting him to put the sword down. " Lord Elrond bid it his to wield" He looked at me glaring, but his eyes were soft before he turned to the other elves. 

"Enwenno hain!" {Take them!} He shouted walking back over to me. "We are taking them to my father" He stated as I watched the crowd of elves and dwarves walk off. 

"And me, why am I not going with them?" I asked confused, I am in the company too. 

"You do not belong with them, you belong with me, with your own kind" He touched my arm and I shifted away. "What is wrong?" 

"But you are not my kind. We are very different people Legolas and I belong to no one. If the company are bound then I am too" I put my hands in front of me waiting for him to bind them but all he did was grab my arm. 

"You are being very stubborn" He sighed, walking after the company and dragging me next to him. 

"I know" 

☆━━━━━━━━━⩢━━━━━━━━☆

We walked in silence as we crossed the bridge and headed into the domain of Thranduil. The dwarves were lead away from me by order of Legolas. 

"Where are you taking them?" I asked him as he led me away and down another hall towards the throne room. 

"They are going to the dungeons, my father will want to speak to you" He guided me up the steep staircase, keeping a hand on my back where I was met with an overly exaggerated Thranduil sat on his throne. 

"Ionneg" {My son} He greeted before looking at me and gasping. "My dear Aeradriel, how long it has been" He smiled standing up from his seat and walking down the steps to us. 

"My king" I bowed slightly as he laughed. 

"There is no need, I should be the one bowing to you. Queen of Dragons" He bowed making me growl before turning to Legolas. "Take her to her old chambers. Let her get clean with a new set of clothes." he said swiftly before walking off. 

"Come on, Aera. Your clothes are ripped, your hair is covered in leaves and webs" Legolas told me taking a leaf from my hair to show me. I nodded and we headed to my old chambers. 

When we arrived he left to get me some of my old clothes, while I took my hair from its braid. A few leaves fell to the ground as did pieces of dirt. I was stuck in the forest for a number of days and weeks, so there was no doubt. 

My chambers were the same, a dark green bed, 4 poster bed in the middle of the room with various carvings in the wood. Two dark-coloured tables one on either side of it. A door on the far left that lead to the washing room and closet. A staircase on the right that led downwards towards a room filled with books, cases of wine and a weapons vault. Along with a second staircase heading up towards a balcony which had a table and cushioned chairs.