"It's because I had already seen your beautiful body time and time again."

I dragged my fingers slowly down the center of her supple rounded breasts that were exposed from the top of the duvet.

Lena chuckled softly at my comment, leaning forward to briefly kiss my lips.

"The thought to cover up didn't even cross my mind." She adorably shrugged her shoulders as she teased me, her fingernails raking through my beard as she bit down onto her bottom lip. My hands slithered along her backside after I pulled her small frame to rest comfortably along mine.

"How is your skin so soft?" I mumbled into her ear, my fingers mischievously sliding into her slippery hole, earning a stifled groan to escape from her pretty lips.

"Well do you care to explain how is your cock so hard Mr. Post?" She managed to shoot back through gritted teeth, her pants becoming more prominent as I increased the wicked pace of my fingers.

"Well Miss Meyers, you seem to have quite the effect on me. But you already know that, don't you beautiful?"

I whispered, pulling my soaked fingers from her entrance and slicking them down her slit. I meticulously rubbed her aching clit in the sweetest of circles as she cried louder and louder, her delicious moans bouncing off the walls of our shared bedroom.

"Shh angel, you're going to wake everyone up." I hushed her, her screams not letting up at the sound of my warning.

"I don't care." She groaned, grinding her clit against my fingers as she craved for her high.

"You're absolutely shameless aren't you groupie." I chuckled to myself as I nipped at the skin of her neck.

My twitching length prodded curiously at her tight hole, begging for permission to enter as she coated me generously with her mouthwatering juices. But as much as I wanted to bury my face in her delectable wet pussy, I wanted to bury my cock even more.

She grinded herself beautifully against my tip, summoning my pre cum with ease as she consciously tormented me.

She was my weakness and she knew it, and she was using it to her full advantage as I squirmed helplessly beneath her.

"Christ Lena, quit teasing me and put it in." I breathed, her soft breasts pressing against my chest she wiggled her hips from side to side. She giggled quietly under her warm breath, sinking down onto my rock hard cock as the playful look in her eyes disappeared the second the tightness of her pussy wrapped around me.

"Austin!" She reveled, her pretty moans riling me up as she rode me with a ruthless pace.

"Fucking hell Lee." I mumbled, in a fit of passion as I laid back and enjoyed the clenching of her walls as they gripped the entire length of my cock.

"You keep riding like that, I'm going to bust at any second."

I watched in awe as she rolled her hips in a back and forth motion, fucking me like a pro as she stuck her fingers into my mouth. I sucked profusely on them as she thrashed above me, making me wonder how I could ever forget that over the past few months I had repeatedly made sweet love to this woman.

I pulled her fingers from my mouth, my eyes dancing with hers as she continued her devilish actions. I harshly grabbed ahold of each side of her hips with my two hands, halting her pace as she searched my face for some sort of explanation.

"Get on all fours Lena." I husked in a deep voice, her irises widening as she followed my instruction.

She climbed on off of me, breaking her straddle as she assumed the wicked position without hesitation on the other side of the bed beside me. I threw the duvet from my bottom half, walking my naked form to my closet, my hardened member still at attention as I pushed open the sliding door.