"S-Sirius.... R-Remus my old friends," Peter said, his voice coming out rather squeaky.

"You killed Lily and James Potter!" Sirius yelled rushing towards him but was stopped by Lupin.

"Shall we kill him together?" Lupin said as Sirius broke out into a smile.

"NO!" Peter squeaked, "No, you wouldn't let them kill me would you?" He asked rushing up to Hermione. (Y/n) took a step forward, moving Hermione behind her.

"You look just like your mother. She was a very good friend of mine. Oh, Amelia would not want them to kill me."

"How dare you speak of my mother," (Y/n) spat pointing her wand towards him. "You're the reason they're all dead. You sold Lily and James out to Voldemort which led him to go and kill her."

"Calm down," Wren said placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"They're not going to kill him," Harry said stepping forward.

"Harry this piece of vermin, is the reason you have no parents," Black snarled. "This cringing bit of flesh would have seen you die too, without turning a hair."

"I know," Harry said. "We'll take him up to the castle. We'll hand him over to the dementors. He can go to Azkaban but don't kill him."

"Harry! Thank you!" Peter said as he flung his arms around Harry's knees.

"Get off me," Harry spat throwing Peter's arms to the ground. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it because I don't reckon my dad would've wanted his best friends to become killers- just for you."

Sirius and Lupin looked at each other for a moment before lowering their wands. "You're the only person we'll let decide- besides (Y/n). It's your guy's choice but do remember what he has done."

(Y/n) looked over to Harry before gripping his hand and slightly squeezing. She knew what he was saying was right. Amelia, Lily, James. They all wouldn't have wanted to see their friends become killers.

"He can go to Azkaban," Harry repeated. "The dementors can have him there."

Lupin nodded slowly before going over to Peter and tying him up so he wouldn't escape. After many attempts of Ron saying sorry for not believing them they made their way out of the whomping willow tree. Wren was currently helping Hermione support Ron as they walked out to the castle.

"So, I take it you're Snuffles," (Y/n) asked as she recalled back to when she had met the black dog by the Lake.

"You know I noticed you the first time during the quidditch match which is why I needed to approach you to see with my own eyes. You look just like him."

She looked up at him as he gave her a small smile. "Like who, sir?"

"Regulus. You look just like my brother Regulus."

"I'm sorry, but do you mind if I talk to Sirius?" Harry asked coming up to where they were standing. (Y/n) gave him a warm smile before nodding. "After all of this (y/n), I think we need to talk."

"Of course," she said squeezing his hand and walking over to where Hermione, Wren, and Ron were.

"This is crazy," Wren said. "We finally cracked the case."

"Operation catch Sirius Black was a success," she said with a laugh.

"Oh no," Hermione gasped. "He didn't take his potion."

(Y/n) followed Hermione's gaze as she saw Lupin's body go rigged.

"Run! All of you, go run now!" Sirius said rushing up to his old friend. There was a terrible snarling nose, and everyone froze as Professor Lupin began to transform into a werewolf.