CHAPTER 1: The Situation

Greg Douglas was a normal citizen trying to live his life peacefully in the Southern Outskirts of London, all was goin well up until, last year on his nineteenth birthday party when due to a series of events Greg ended up catching a wanted serial killer Riccorto Numerro.

Later that month he got recruited to the SHADOW DETECTIVE AGENCY, an under cover agency that sends it's detectives to top secret missions hidden from the public.

Now upon his recruitment Greg kept on solving mysteries to keep on climbing the promotion ladder to become a Head Detective within Two years.

Now what the agency did not know is that all the cases Greg had solved up until now were all by chance, even when he caught the serial killer, all was fluke as he just got to the right place at the right time unintentionally while trying to run away.

He was good looking, successful and had everything a person could ever imagine.

Everything was going fine and Greg would have never fathomed of what was about to come his way.

Last month Greg got a mail from the Agency stating that he was needed in Wales to see to a very serious matter.

The words "Very Serious "were enough to make the night a sleepless one for Greg.

When he reached Wales the next Evening he was briefed about the situation in hand.