★ 二 十

❝because rather than fear, my attraction to you is bigger.❞

-

third pov

flashback

a day before yuta sent johnny to earth..

satan was sitting on his throne, just minding his own business when a guard spoke up. "sir, someone would like to meet you." "hm, do i know this person?" "no, i guess not.." yuta sighed and rested his head on his hand, "go ahead and bring him in." nakamoto yuta was used to these unplanned meetings. usually, it would be demons trying to promote their products to the king. why not get over it quickly today? he didn't feel like doing anything at all. the big doors opened, to reveal a guy with soft features and glowing wings. he walked till he was only a few feet away from satan. one of the guard's eyes moved up and down, as if checking out the new form in the room. 

the man sat up straight when he saw that it was not the usual merchant. "hello satan, it's a pleasure to be able to talk to you." "an angel?! what are you doing in the land for the sinners? innocent creatures like you aren't welcomed here." "i have an issue that we need to discuss." "what?" "we need your help! it is very urgent." yuta bursted out laughing while he clapped his hands, "pfft, and why would i be helping a creature like you? we deal with our own problems in our own land angel, you should remember that." "but this involves both of our worlds! at least give me a chance to speak.." yuta looked at him with a bored expression. "alright, i'm listening." the angel took a deep breath before starting.

"a future predictor from our side had spoken. in about 10 years, some imposter would cause trouble between us. leading to a fight." "so what? war is normal here. our soldiers fight with your soldiers, some die, we calm down, we stop. later on, creators from both worlds would just make more. it's the cycle of life after all." "you don't understand though! this war would be the most humongous! it would even get you and god to be involved! our predictor said that both creators would die in that fight. if there are no leaders, then how would our worlds even exist? that's why we need to do something."

the king was now pissed, how dare this weakling have a different opinion than him? "that's it. there are no arguments allowed between me and you. my decision is final and i wouldn't be helping you at all." the boy tried to speak again but was cut off. "guards, take this angel back to where he belongs. don't try to come back here." two guards grabbed both his hands and dragged him away, the male giving up and letting them be.

time skip~

it was night time, yuta was in his bedroom, about to fall asleep. it's been a few hours since he'd been planning to close his eyes.. though somehow, it's not working at all. his thoughts were keeping him awake and he wondered why. "why am i even thinking about that angel's words? it means nothing to me." he attempted to change his position to find a more comfortable one but to no avail. his efforts were useless. "yeah right, like we can totally die that easily.. pathetic." the king was now facing the ceiling and sighed. "unless.. we went against each other. since our powers are at the same level. he defeated me, and i defeated him together?" he held his head in pain as he felt a headache emerging. it happens when yuta thinks too much. "ugh fine, i'll listen to your plan angel. just this once."

-

it was the next day..

satan walked to his throne as the guards bowed to him. "good morning sir." yuta sat and gave them a small smile, "morning guards, teleport yesterday's angel back to this room." the males were shocked as they gave him an 'are you sure?' look. "what are you staring at me for? don't make me repeat my orders." "y-yes sir!" so they did just that, the angel was talking to someone when he felt himself being transported. "i'll continue the conversation later shotaro, i have some business to attend." "okay hyungie, bye!" when he opened his eyes, the boy was pleasantly surprised to be back in the castle of hell.

"i see you reconsidered my words." yuta rolled his eyes. "yeah, yeah, tell me what to do." you could tell that the man doesn't like to be proven wrong, "alright, all we need you to do is to meet the creator of heaven. arrange some rules, and agree on the truce. it's as simple as that." the king crossed his arms. "fair enough, i'll be there tomorrow noon. so don't be surprised at my sudden appearance." the angel nodded and bowed, shocking the latter. "thank you so much for listening to me." satan was amused, "who are you anyway to be able to travel to hell without difficulty?" 

"i'm kim jungwoo, god's personal assistant." the man finally gave him a smirk. "okay jungwoo. allow my best guard, huang xuxi, to escort you back to our border. i shall see you soon." "yes, thank you once again satan!" lucas walked out of his post and asked jungwoo to walk out, with him following behind. before he could go, he looked back at satan who winked at him. nakamoto yuta wasn't dumb, he saw the way lucas was looking at jungwoo the other day. maybe he'd allow a relationship for his best guard.

time skip~

yuta was in his best clothing today, unlike in the castle where he would only wear casual or even just his pajamas. he didn't know why, but he wanted to make a presentable first impression towards god. it was basic manners after all. he waved goodbye towards the two men inside the throne room before heading to the balcony and taking off. it felt good to be able to fly again when his job was to just sit in the throne room all day and listen to problems while making some public announcements. an escape from his boring daily routine.. maybe today wouldn't be so bad.

he had crossed the border without a struggle as both creators were let in freely. some gasps were heard when locals saw the actual satan walking through. he smirked at them before zooming his way, arriving in front of the humongous fancy gates. he knocked a bit and was greeted by a guard who's face turned into terror, "s-sata-" jungwoo pushed him out of the way as he smiled at the man. "ooh yes, you're here! let me take you to the meeting room, god's already waiting inside."

to be continued..