★ 十 九

❝we're in a beautiful and sad relationship, we make each other shine.❞

-

third pov

it was 3 days after ten's death and 4 days till school started again, jaehyun and taeyong were now laying on the human's bed, cuddling. tear stains could be seen running down the boy's chin, he was still not over his brother's death and it was definitely understandable. meanwhile their parents were extremely happy, taeyong had finally acknowledged how messed up their family was. "fucking assholes.." ten's body was now in a graveyard, it was taken by police who their parents called in 'fake concern'. the human had to tell them that it was 'sudden death' cause he can't say anything that'll expose the truth, he'd be called crazy anyway. "jae.." the smaller called, "yes babe?" "i.. i think i'm ready to come out." "you sure? there's really no pressure bub, we could wait for longer-" "no, i want to jae. before my mom finds another girl and things get worse for everyone. i need to put it out there that i'm gay, and proud to be." the angel smiled and hugged the other, "that's my boyfriend. as expected from the boy with unlimited spirit. let's do this love."

the duo waited till it was dinner time. taeyong's mom called him down to go to the dinner table to eat together, it was their normal routine. the boy was confident, but also dreading the results. he's scared that everything will dawn upon him, the worse can get to even being killed by his own parents. he knew that they were capable.. after witnessing every beating his late brother got as proof. though he needs to be positive. taeyong was their own son, they won't possibly be too mad.. right?

everyone was now finished with their plates, his parents had brought up a conversation among themselves to spend the time. "you know ever since that slut died, our lives have been so much better." "yeah no extra bills to pay and we're back to being rich! we can have late night clubbing again, this is awesome!" the latter decided to interrupt them before he hears more of their talking, it will disrupt his speech and affect his behavior. "mom, dad.. i have something to tell you." "what is it son?" "i'm sorry.. this is going to be shocking i know but, i'm.. g-gay." "WHAT?! no, this is some sick prank right? you like girls, YOU MUST LIKE GIRLS! adopting that disappointment into this family was a huge mistake, he even effected the way our own son thinks! poor boy." "no mom, he didn't do anything. i was born this way."

 "h-how dare you disagree with your own parents?! your elders, THE PEOPLE WHO RAISED YOU!! that's the last straw." the father stood up and punched him across the face, making the smaller fall from his chair and land on the floor. a big bruise started to form as taeyong looked at his dad with a shocked face and teary eyes. "get out of here before i hurt you even worse, you're not welcomed anymore." "shame on you! you're not our son anymore and don't you dare try to return again!" the first of his tears appeared and the boy ran, bursting out the door, not caring about any of his belongings. he just ran. 

finally outside, the frail male fell onto his knees. "my dad really punched me, hurt his own.. son." "yongie! are you okay? they're really cruel.. how dare they?!" jaehyun finally caught up with his precious lover. he knew that he couldn't really do anything.. so the angel comforts him, "j-jae.. i don't want to be in this world anymore.. p-please.. i want to see ten. take me with you, i beg." the man seemed shocked at first and was about to argue when he stopped to think about his future actions. taeyong really didn't have anyone left to go to, jaehyun couldn't just leave him on the streets to fend for himself! seeing the human like this made him sad. with a heavy sigh, the older had come to a conclusion. he will give up the debate and take him to the sky.