Chapter 13

A/N I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm finally done with my course selection ad my meetings about it so I should be able to update more now!

"You're getting away from the fact that that pathetic excuse of a human used a blood quill- a torture method- on Harry!" Remus exclaimed.

"It's fine, I promise," Harry said, sighing.

"No, it's not fine, Harry!" Tonks said. "It's illegal!"

"Yes, it is fine because I don't really care!"

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Lily asked.

"I was raised differently than everyone. I was always denied help no matter what it was for so do forgive me if I'm hesitant to ask for help."

"Oh Harry," Lily whispered, before hugging him. Harry just smiled.

"Do you guys want lunch now?" They all nodded and walked to the Great Hall.

"Do you think you can try to eat something?" James asked. Harry nodded and sat down. Harry ate three chicken nuggets. (I can't think of anything else lmao)

"How much did you eat?" Mrs.Weasley asked.

"Three chicken nuggets," he said, quietly.

"That's better than yesterday!" Tonks exclaimed, with a smile. Teddy, who she got from McGonagall was making happy baby noises in her lap. (I know week-olds probably can't do that but I'm writing a fanfic about dead wizards coming back to life so being realistic is the last of my worries. Lmao)

"I forgot to ask Tonks, but how old is Teddy?" Lily asked, kindly.

"About a week old," she said smiling. Lily gaped at her.

"YOU FOUGHT IN A WAR A WEEK AFTER GIVING BIRTH?" She exclaimed. Tonks smiled. "Honestly I respect you a shit ton more now." Tonks just laughed.

"Thank you, Lily," she said.

"Another question. Sorry" she said sheepishly.

"No, it's fine. You're curious."

"How old are you? Sorry if that's rude, it's just that I don't remember seeing you at school when we were in school and you have our accent so I'm assuming you didn't go to Beauxbatons-" She was cut off by a laugh.

"It's fine Lily. I'm 25," she said smiling. It was James' turn to gape.

"Y-you're like 13 years younger than Remus!" he exclaimed. Remus turned bright red while Tonks just burst out laughing.

"Congrats! You can do simple math!" Harry said, laughing. Lily high-fived him.

"I know I'm younger than him. We don't care," Tonks explained, smiling softly.

"Well, besides the fact that you had to convince him that he wasn't too old for you," Mrs.Weasley said.

"Enough about me and my wife! Can we get back to memories now that everyone is done with their lunch?" Remus interrupted. Everyone laughed and Tonks grabbed his hand.