I went to the bathroom and slipped it on. Of course, perfect fit. Although, note to self: try to bend over as little as possible and caution when sitting.

I went to put my heels on and took a look at myself in the mirror. It’s been a long time since I went clubbing. Maybe two months? I didn’t really like to socialize very much and the idea of dancing with strangers bugged me.

Lucy walked in the room and gasped. She placed her hand over heart. “Tif, you look so grown up.” She fake wiped a tear from her cheek and hugged me. I laughed a little and told her to fix my hair and makeup. I really don’t know what I’d do without her.

As she was fixing my hair I felt my phone vibrate on my lap. I picked it up and saw the caller, Louis. Lucy must have noticed it too because she left the hair flattener burn a piece of my hair.

“Ow! Lucy!” I yelped as the burned piece of hair touched my cheek. But she was too focused on my phone to apologize.

“A-aren’t you gonna pick up?” She sounded like she was going to choke. I decided to mess with her.

“Nah, it’s only Louis Tomlinson.” I said waving my hand in dismissal. “No biggie.”

“B-but…” her voice trailed off and her lips quivered.

“No I don’t think I’m gonna pick up, I have so many other-” She cut me off.

“TIF. ANSWER THE PHONE NOW!” She yelled as her eyes bulged out of her face.

I laughed and picked up.

“Hello?” I asked Louis.

“Hey, Tiffani?” he asked over the phone. “Do you want a ride here? I can pick you up if you want?”

I covered the speaker with my hand. “He wants to come pick me up.” I informed Lucy who was breathing over my shoulder. She jumped up and down and did this retarded dance.

“Say yes! Say yes! SAY YES!” She squeaked in excitement.

I looked at her sadly. “No… I don’t think I want him to…” I turned around and saw her giving me a death stare. I turned back quickly.

“Hi, Louis? Yeah that would be wonderful.” I told him. He didn’t answer but I could hear him walking around and voices in the background. Did he have me on speaker? I narrowed my eyes.

“Hello….” I asked again. I heard a loud shuffle as if the phone switched hands.

“Tiffani?” I heard a different voice ask.

“Yeah? Is this still Louis?” I asked confused.

“Ehm, no it’s Harry.” I starred at the floor for a few seconds not sure if to casually hang up, or continue the awkwardness.

“Hello Harry.” I said quickly.

“Hi Tiffani.” He said in his deep voice. Even over the phone you could distinguish his voice. “Louis can’t pick you up he has to stay with Eleanor.” I could hear him moving around but it didn’t sound like I was on speaker anymore. I looked down disappointed Louis couldn’t come pick me up. I actually didn’t mind Louis, he seemed the fun to be around.

“Oh.” I said softly into the phone.

“But, if you want I can pick you up.” I heard a bit of wariness in his voice as if he wasn’t sure himself it was a good idea.

I turned to Lucy who was waiting impatiently for an update. I covered the speaker with my hand again. “So Louis can’t pick me up anymore.” I told her and watched her shoulders slump sadly. “But Harry can.”