A New Year!

But a familiar pair of galaxy eyes hit the air as someone took up the rear of the crowd. The owner gulped before whispering.

"Round two..."

~~~

A smile crossed a certain person's face as they entered the school.

"Good to be back!"

"And hopefully less bodies?"

"After the last mess? Unlikely."

"Senior year, guys!" The trio smiled as they led the incoming students into the school. Let's talk about them.

~~~

This is Gold Fedorov, the 'Flashy Flame' and one of the strongest in the school

This is Gold Fedorov, the 'Flashy Flame' and one of the strongest in the school. He is known for his playful personality and flirty nature. He appears as a complete moron, but every flame has a secret in its shadow and his is his smarts. Everyone knows him for his charming personality and loud mouth.

This is Silver Zingales, the "Edgelord" and the darkest person in the school

This is Silver Zingales, the "Edgelord" and the darkest person in the school. He's known for his upfrontness and moody personality. But despite this, he is a calm person and very collective nature. He is shy and normally is asking for help getting away or dealing with crowds of people.

 He is shy and normally is asking for help getting away or dealing with crowds of people

This is Crystal Nightingale, the "Star Girl" and strongest kicker in the school. She is the only female member of the football team, being the kicker, and is in several sports that revolve around her legs. She is extremely smart and has been well known for her cheerful personality.

But is that all we see? Why doesn't this seem right? Like there's...

Darkness.

Gold's popular? But what about the times he needs help? He takes everyone's tears and scars and holds them high. He refuses to let anyone be the down one in his presence. But no one is there to help him out and comfort during his down times. He's always the shoulder to cry on, but where's his?

Silver's calm? Underneath this facade is a pent up rage for unknown threats. He constantly pulls himself into shadows to keep a watchful eye on his peers and will send dark threats to anyone that destroys his 'family'.

Crystal's cheerful? Her lonely nights of studying cause her to stay away from her friends all the time. And when she's open, they're not. She is constantly stalking those closest to her for when she has nothing to do to know that they are having a great time.

They all have two sides that they use to show their stories. While they hide their darkness and show their light, secrets fade. Gold hides tears and scars of his battles for love. Silver holds a rage and protection that will hurt more than needed. Crystal hides a side that would scare a building. All three hold a protective side for their underclassmen and will do anything to keep them safe.

Back to story, shall we?

(Timeskip brought to you by a clumsy Star Foundation pile. [help?])

~~~

Silver had a faint smile as he watched the other two. They were going to show the school who was on top.

But a familiar pair of galaxy eyes hit the air as someone took up the rear of the crowd. The owner gulped before whispering.

"Round two..."

~~~

We're back guys! Are you ready!?