🎩Cap Kingdom🎩

Start from the beginning

(Picture of satisfying inside of Top Hat Tower 😍)

There was a beautiful, satisfying, sweet, and delightful place.

Y/N: It's...so...beautiful...

Hattie: I know right?! *Happily* Everything is so satisfying!

Mario: Yeah! But how are we getting up here? *Pointed at High Ground*

We all heard an animal noise, turned around, and saw frogs like two frogs.

Y/N: Hey! It's a little friendly frog! *Running in front of them* Hey little fella, Can you help us how get up there? *Points at High Ground*

The frog make a sound, jumped into my head, and ground. I yelped, and they jumped into my head. They ran away about not helping us.

Y/N: Aww... They not helping us...

Hattie: It's ok Sweetie, They coming back soon...

Mario: Yeah! She's right, They coming back soon... *Wipe his Head* Phew... It's getting hot in here *sigh* Maybe I throw a hat at a Frog.

Before I say something, He's throwing his hat at the frog. The frog stand up as Cappy looked shocked.

Mario: Oops...

Mario begins to float...

Mario: Wha-?! What's Happening?!

And He was inside the frog.

Mario went to his frog memories, feeling like going into the water, He screamed and floated about frog memories, He tries to call to help but no one can hear him...

After he goes frog memories. He almost feels dizzy and wakes up, he is about to rub his head, he saw frog legs and he looked shocked and screams.

(Gif is Not Mine)

(Gif is Not Mine)

Mario: Oh my goodness! I am a frog!

Y/N: This is amazing! I wanna do that! *Running in front of one frog*

Mario: Wait Y/N! You're gonna scared-

Before he finishes his sentence, I'm throwing my hat at the frog and transforming it into the frog.

Y/N: Woah! I am a frog!

Mario: *Worried, look at Y/N as frog* Yeah... You look kinda good as a frog... But not really.

Y/N: What?

Hattie: Okay! Let's go up here.

We agreed on her and jumped at a high ground.