1

Being awoken in the morning by yelling or screams wasn't exactly different from the usual, as weird as that sounds it actually makes a bit more sense if you take the time to consider how big the family was in the first place. The family was huge, and it was a normal reaction for people to blink in surprise or anything of the sort when first told the news of the family consisting of eleven people. The children weren't all completely blood related, it started with five biological kids before their parents decided to take on four more in order to not separate them in foster care- the people who were interested in adopting usually wouldn't pick the problematic four kids since it was a lot to bare with. But the couple with five kids of their own had compassion and took on the challenge, and not too soon after the adopted kids felt like real family to rest- and they were real family.

Of course there were still issues and things they had to work through together but adopting the four kids was never something the Bitts family would regret doing. It was something a certain female in the family was still on edge and indifferent about, but she loved the others and treated them like siblings regardless of her confused feelings. It got sad at certain moments, she often felt replaced just because the others would get a lot more attention and help with things that she struggled with as well, but she wouldn't get the help unless she deliberately went up and asked for it. Now, this is a normal thing right? Just go up and ask for help, it's not a difficult task or anything. But she often felt frightened or would just push her needs away because the look of unimportance or the saying, "Later." from her mom would disappoint the girl and make her feel useless. So asking for help wasn't something she did often, unfortunately leading to her becoming behind in a couple of things in school. It wasn't like her mother favored the others or was abusive, not at all, but it was just uncomfortable to ask since the answer would usually be a no. The girl knew her mom was busy, after all there were nine kids and they were all being homeschooled, her mom worked hard and it was difficult taking care of nine kids.

Like expressed some time recently, there were eleven individuals within the family, ages twenty-four to seven. The oldest was a taller man with dim gingered hair, he was enthusiastic around blacksmithing and would frequently converse around it with family friends he would meet, his name was Daniel. The second oldest was a short female with medium brown hair who was a gifted craftsmanship with persevering drawings that she was regularly contracted for, her name was Lizzy. The following was a flamboyant competitor with a drive to be an extraordinary nurse, his name was Noah. The following sibling was Mordecai, a fellow who was remarkably skilled in playing instruments and picked up music theory like it was the back of his hand, he frequently played in church groups and with companions at whatever point he got the chance to. Next is a girl named Hannah, a gingered haired female with no extraordinary talent that was apparent but she had a passion towards debate and often gave noteworthy commentary that she was told that was always looked forward to as people liked the inputs she gave. The next four kids were Tabitha (also known as Tabby), Isaac, Peter, and Matthew. Definitely a bunch that took a lot of effort to look after and take care of, it was hard of course but the family worked together to make things work better. Last but not least, were the parents of the more or less loud family, Dan and Cathy. Cathy was a hardworking mother who took time to homeschool each and everyone of her nine kids, she took care of them well and raised them to be responsible and hardworking themselves. Dan was a diligent person who was often busy and worked tirelessly to support and give the kids a place they needed. The couple had their ups and downs of course, no family was perfect, but it was no doubt that they worked hard so that their children would be faith driven and attentive when needed be.

Like stated in the very beginning, yelling was no surprise of the big family of eleven, but a scream laced with pure terror and panic was notably different from what the family was normally used to. With nothing but a jump of surprise out of their beds, they dashed to see what the scream was about, Hannah being the first to find the source. There stood their mother, a hand over her mouth as she gripped her phone in her other- leaning over backwards onto the vanity in the master bathroom. The girl, being the first on the scene, was confused, hearing nothing but a choked sob about something like "he's not breathing." and presumed it might have been something to due with the newborn puppies that their family dog had given birth to not too long ago. One of the puppies pasted away during birth and it was a upsetting moment for all of them so it was the first thing that came to Hannah's mind when her mom had said that, so she stepped out for a minute to glance outside the hallway just enough to see that the pups seemed to be completely fine. A look of complete hesitancy spread across her face when she went back to the bathroom, if her mom wasn't talking about the puppies then what else could she have talked about? She entered the bathroom again and observed her surroundings more, was mom in the bathroom talking to dad about something to do with it? Why wasn't dad comforting mom? ...oh. The mother wasn't referring to the dogs. His body was limp as he leaned against the bathroom wall, his complexion dusted with a pale blue as his body made no signs of movement. With the younger girls older siblings running in, she took a step back with blurry eyesight filled with unshed tears as they moved their dads to the floor to attempt CPR. Knowing that her big siblings would be more helpful and take care of mom and the situation at hand, she left the bathroom and lead her four younger siblings away into the basement (far from where her older siblings and mother were), constructing their view so they couldn't see what happened and get scared like she did moments before.

Not knowing what else to do, she tried her best to calm down the younger ones, handing over her Nintendo switch she was usually overprotective about to them to try to distract them from the noise upstairs. She then made sure the kids would stay-put before leaving the basement and going back to the older ones helping mom, she grabbed her moms phone and stepped away again, not wanting to continue to see the traumatic scene before her. She made calls, to close family friends, dads family members, moms family members, and so on- just trying to be as useful as possible as medics arrived to the scene to pull away the family as they themselves took over but to no avail did anything work. Their dad was long gone.