♥Shenanigans♥

Before Sasuke could lift a finger to ring the bell, the door to the enormous house swung open, the raven being yanked inside by his blonde friend. Following giggling, you found your friends chilling in the giant family room of Jiraiya and Tsunade's beautiful home. Sakura and Ino's handbags lay on a side table, you dropped yours beside theirs. Not something you'd typically be carrying around but the precious cargo inside would certainly be needed before the night was over.

Sasuke had been deposited into a wooden chair at the dinning table beside his kidnapper. Kankuro was already dealing out cards, as Kiba split chips. Looking at who sat at the poker table you noticed Shikamaru, Sai, Shino and a new face were also playing.

Deciding to get the introduction over with, you walked up behind your best friend, leaning between him and Shino. You squeezed bug boy's shoulder in hello. He glanced up nodding at you before inspecting his dealt hand.

"Hi," you waved at the girl you assumed was Choji's girlfriend, "you must be Karui."

Her dark skin was flawless, free from all imperfections. Vibrant red hair and sharp golden irises appraised you, "that's right." Even while a little awkward, she radiated an air of confidence, "and you're y/n?"

"Yup," you grinned then ruffled Sasuke's hair, "and this jerk is Sasuke, since I highly doubt he acknowledged you."

"Hn," his gaze flickered to Karui then back to his cards.

"Aw, he said hi," you teased the Uchiha poking his cheek.

He swatted your hand away, "ready to lose your chips, idiots?"

"Does anyone actually have anything to bet?" Choji pulled up a chair behind his girlfriend. He wasn't going to play, but any game involving Naruto and Sasuke was sure to be exciting.

"What's wrong with money?" Karui asked confused.

Shikamaru shrugged, "we play often enough that just using money is boring."

"Yes! It shows our youthfulness and sense of adventure to bet other things!" Lee stood, eyes glistening. Shino, who sat on one side of him, sighed and pulled him back down.

"Only for you and Uchiha," Kiba scoffed referring to Shikamaru and ignoring Lee, "nobody else wins enough to get bored of money. More like we're broke."

Proposals for bets started rolling in, all players putting forth their ideas.

"Bragging rights?"

"Slave for a day?"

"How youthful!"

"House cleaning?"

"Too troublesome."

"Homework. OOO! Or term paper?!"

"Who'd want you to do their homework."

"Food?"

"I like food."

"We know."

"Food should work."

"Grocery shopping."

"Grocery shopping?"

"Yea, loser has to pay for groceries."

"Just food though, no adding in stuff like video games and clothes."

"OK, the loser goes with the winner grocery shopping."

"No buying extra food that'll get wasted."

"Yea, keep it under $200."

"$200!?" Naruto exclaimed looking shocked.
"That's not as much as you lost last time, besides, have you looked at a receipt recently? Or do you just let Sakura handle all that?"