TWPFLOB - Chapter 1 (part 2)

At first, I didn't know that I was reincarnated in a novel that I used to love reading.

It all started when I was walking home late from the library. When, a car slipped up because of the heavy blizzards from the snow and eventually hitting the sidewalk I was walking through.

I was there by coincidence and so, I died.

Well, I'm just gonna omit all of that. It wouldn't be much fun anyway if I were to tell all of the scenes in my past life. Instead I'll just tell you what happened after that accident.

The first thing that I realized when I opened my eyes when I first came into this world was that.... It was actually not bad.

“It’s a girl."

The first thing that I heard was my mother’s warm and sweet voice.

I was confused about what's going on but I accepted the situation pretty quickly.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I wasn't shocked that I died and was actually reborn, though I still managed to calm myself down.

I mean, I’m already dead and no matter how much I want to go back to what I
used to be I can't. Besides, I was also quite adapted to my environment here.

My new mother was a great beauty. She has a sweet blonde hair that looks like honey and melted pure gold. Her eyes are a set of deep blue oceans. She is as beautiful as a princess in a fairy tale book.

Wow, a man like my father sure is lucky that he won such a beauty.

I was pretty quick and temperamental, and from the past, I preferred to see pretty girls rather than handsome men.

Besides, whether my mother was a mixed race or not, she still had perfect looks
with a combination of beauty that you would see in the East and West.

Every day that I looked at my mother’s face I would stay still and admire it.

“Yes, is this the kid?”

But it turned out that my father had a more impressive appearance than my
mother.

“She seems to resemble you a lot.”

The moment I made eye contact with a man with black hair and red eyes, I had to be surprised. He was a person who stood out in a slightly different sense than my mother.

Whether it was because his features were so clear, or because the atmosphere was so unusual but he gave off a very strong impression that I would never forget.

He was also a pretty handsome man, but I felt that his beautiful appearance
wasn’t clearly seen because of the tension in the atmosphere.

“Yes, but her eyes are red that resemble yours.”

My mother said, smiling neatly.

By this time, I started to look forward to my beauty.

If I were born with the genes of these two, wouldn’t it be natural for me to be
beautiful too?

“Roxana.”

However, my father’s gaze while looking at me in my mother’s arms, was
somewhere deep.

“I’m going to name this child Roxana.”

He gave me my name and quickly went out of the hall.

Come to think of it, this man was such an irresponsible father who never visited me
until my vision started to clear.

The look of my father looking down at me was so dry that I couldn’t believe
that he was looking at his own daughter.

I guess my father is someone who doesn’t clearly show his emotions.

“Roxana. My pretty baby.”

My mother seemed a little sad too, but she soon looked down at me, smiling bright as usual.

“You have to grow up and become a great Agriche.”

At that moment, I felt a strange feeling.

Agriche…… It’s a name I’ve heard from somewhere.

By the way, seeing that I even had a father, am I reincarnated abroad?

I don’t think the language that they speak is English, but seeing that I can understand it naturally, it seemed that I had received a buff for reincarnation.

I soon fell asleep, while thinking about those things.

Babies sleep a lot, and I guess it’s real seeing as I fell asleep while being patted by my mother.

Until then, I didn’t know.

How awful and terrible the Agriche family would be and the fact that I
reincarnated in a very absurd place.

Well, I knew there was nothing I could do.