TWPFLOB - Chapter 1 (part 1)

Author: 킨

Category: Korean, Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mature, Psychological,
Romance, Shoujo

This story started when my dear father kidnapped an unknown boy.

“Father, who is he? It’s a little different from the toys I've seen so far?”

“He's the son of that cheeky bastard I've brought him here to give him some little education.”

At a glance I noticed who the child was. Everyone with such a sense of presence was supposed to be the leading role in this world.

T/N:  what she means in the leading role there is like part of the main characters of that world.

“Then can I play with it? I'll teach him so well.”

“me too!”

My younger siblings who resembled my father, with their childish appearances, groaned greedily like a baby birds seeing an interesting prey for the first time.

“Keep him inside the basement, wait until he's tamed. Until then, play with your other toys for awhile.”

T/N: The toys here are like humans like literal humans (I know this family's a pyscho)

The officers who had been ordered by my father harshly grabbed the boy’s hair.

He was wearing hemp restraints on his limbs and a gag on his mouth.

However, that didn't hide the  enormous mystery emanating from the boy, it was hard to
believe that he was a person who was still shackled by those restraints.

He stared at my family fiercely until the end while being taken to the dungeon.

With those young, bright eyes, I felt a tingling sensation I have never felt before creeping up inside of me.

“Oh, this toy will be fun.”

“I want to play with you quickly.”

As I said earlier, I already knew who he was.

Cassis Fedelian, the heroine’s brother.

Unlike my younger siblings who were excited, there was only one thought filling up my head right now.

Wow. This situation is completely fucked up.

This damn father of mine put a dead flag on me.

I hate reincarnation like this.

T/N: I'll probably post the part 2 sooner or later so please wait for it and pleaseee support the author of this novel. Thank you.