🥇1# Dad 🏈{Female reader-Father's day special}

Start from the beginning

❓Time skip brought to you by Luke still trying to find out what Asmo was going to say.❓

It had been 2 weeks now since you and Barbatos did the do and right now you were just waking up when you suddenly felt the urge to go throw up. So you quickly pulled the bed covers off and ran to the bathroom that was connected to yours and Barbatos's bedroom. After 5 minutes of throwing up you heard footsteps coming up the stairs and walk towards the bedroom door. "My love breakfast is ready- wait where did she go?" Your husband said from outside of the bathroom. As Barbatos looked around the room his eyes landed on the opened bathroom door. He slowly walked over to the bathroom door only to see you on the bathroom floor curled up holding your stomach with a pained expression on your face. Barbatos quickly went over to you and kneeled down beside you without touching you so he doesn't accidentally cause you more pain "Y/n! what's wrong!?" he said worryingly. But before you could answer him you moved back over to the toilet and threw up again which momentarily surprised Barbatos as he held your hair back. Once you stopped throwing up and the feeling of nauseousness had went away you slowly said "Barbatos..." "yes dear? What do you need?" He asked "could you get me some water please" you said in response. He nodded and quickly left to go get you what you asked for. When he came back with the glass you thanked him and used the water to rinse the gross taste of vomit out of your mouth. "Is there anything else you need y/n?" Barbatos asked "kisses and cuddles would be nice" you said with a small smile.  Barbatos smiled back nervously as he said "Y/n dear you know I love you more than anything in the world but I would really appreciate it if you could brush your teeth before we kiss" "don't worry I will" you said after standing up with Barbatos's help. "Alright then i'll be waiting for you when you're done" he said before giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving the bathroom. While you brushed your teeth you couldn't help but question what could have made you throw up so early in the morning. When you were done you walked out of the bathroom and there Barbatos was sitting on your shared bed surrounded by pillows with f/m ready to play on TV. You walked over to the bed "And they say 'no one's perfect' " you said hugging Barbatos "i'm not perfect I just know what my wife might want while I give her as many kisses and cuddles as she wishes" "well I think you're pretty perfect" you said after pulling away from the hug. "That's very sweet of you to think darling. Now how about I give you those kisses and cuddles you asked for earlier" Barbatos said before starting the movie and laying down with you. 

After that a few days had passed and you were still throwing up early in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. So one day Barbatos made a doctor's appointment for you to go to just in case something serious was going on with you. The next day when you had to go to the hospital for your appointment "are you sure you don't want me to go with you dear i'm certain Lord Diavolo will understand if i'm not with him while I take you to the hospital" Barbatos said to you as he put his gloves on. "I'm sure plus Beel and Belphie agreed to go with me in your place so I should be fine" you said smiling. He hugged you as he said "alright please be careful and call me if anything happens" "there's no need to worry I will. I love you" you said after giving him a kiss and walking with him to the front door. Barbatos grabbed his car keys "I love you too sweetheart i'll be back later bye" he said and walked out the door. You then looked at the clock by the door and saw that you had some time before Beel and Belphie came so you walked up stairs, went into your bedroom, and got dressed.

 You then looked at the clock by the door and saw that you had some time before Beel and Belphie came so you walked up stairs, went into your bedroom, and got dressed