🌹Little D.👑 {Male reader}

A/n: I decided to have Barbatos not only call you 'teacup" but to also have him call you by your name or by some other nickname. Since I feel as though that him calling you teacup all the time is going to get annoying for some/most people. So if you want you can comment some cute nicknames that you would be happy with him calling you. Or comment some for you to call him.

F/s= Favorite snack

F/I/F= Favorite ice cream flavor

It was a Saturday afternoon and you were relaxing in your room eating some f/s while watching some random videos on DevilTube. As you were laughing at a funny video you saw that you Barbatos was trying to call you. So you paused the video you were watching and answered the call.

♥️Barbatos♥️: Hello good afternoon my love

☁️You☁️:  Hey good afternoon

♥️Barbatos♥️: How is your day going?

☁️You☁️: It's going good what about yours?

♥️Barbatos♥️: it's not going as well as I would like it to.

☁️You☁️: What's wrong?

♥️Barbatos♥️: Well this morning while making tea for Lord Diavolo I heard what sounded like a small child crying. So I went to investigate and as I was walking around the crying became louder when I stood in front of Lord Diavolo's room. So I walked in only to see that he had turned into a small child...

☁️You☁️: What!? how could that have happened?

♥️Barbatos♥️: It must have been the doughnuts he ate yesterday afternoon.

☁️You☁️: Doughnuts?

♥️Barbatos♥️: Yes. Yesterday after school Lord Diavolo and I went to Madam Screams bakery to pick up an order of doughnuts with orange icing and a cream filling for after dinner. While we were waiting for our order I overheard someone else talking about their order which was the same as ours except that their doughnuts had a age affecting jelly filling inside of it. When our order was ready I asked Lord Diavolo if he wanted to check the order to see if everything was correct but he simply said that they looked like the ones we ordered and that everything would be alright.

☁️You☁️: Okay well where is Diavolo now?

♥️Barbatos♥️: He's currently jumping up and down on his bed.

☁️You☁️: Aww that's cute so how about I come over then we can go to Purgatory Hall and see if Solomon can turn him back to normal or at least tell us when he'll be back to normal.

♥️Barbatos♥️: Alright sounds great I'll see you then.

☁️You☁️: Okay. I love you

♥️Barbatos♥️: I love you too

And with that you ended the call then got up off of your bed, got ready, and made your way to the Demon Lord's castle.

Your outfit: