"Mhm hm. I think you need to keep doing that." I say and Marcus smirks as he places kisses all around my face.

"You sure it's making your headache better? Or is it turning you on?" He says and I smile.

"Maybe a bit of both." I say and Marcus laughs.

"I knew it." He says and I smile just as Dunks and Baz come in.

"Hey Em." They say and I smile.

"Hey guys."

"How are you feeling?" Baz asks.

"Like shit." I say and they laugh.

"You're fine babe." Marcus says, then he turns to the boys. "She just has a headache."

"Right. I'm sure Marcus can make it better." Dunks says with a wink and I roll my eyes.

"If she can roll her eyes, she's fine." Baz says and I laugh, then regret it straight away as my head starts pounding.

"Stop making me laugh." I say which makes them laugh even harder. The door opens and Adam Treloar comes in and pulls me into a hug.

"What did the docs say Em?"

"I've got a mild concussion." I say and he nods.

"Ouch." He says and I nod.

"Yep."

"She was laughing before." Dunks says. "I think she's fine."

"I am not fine. My head is pounding cause you made me laugh." I say and Baz smiles.

"At least we're making you laugh." He says and I shrug.

"I guess you're right."

"Hey babe, can you get me some water?" I say and Marcus nods.

"Since when did you call Marcus babe?" Baz asks and I smile.

"You jealous that it's not you huh?" I say and Baz rolls his eyes and shakes his head while Adam and Dunks laugh. Marcus brings me the water and I take a sip.

"Well, the main thing is that it was a low grade concussion." Adam says and I nod.

"Yep and before we know it. I'm gonna be out there again." I say and they all nod.

"Love the positivity." Baz says and I shrug.

"Hey, I've been to hell and back just to get here. So I'm gonna go to hell and back to try and be successful in my AFLW career." I say

"Now I know why Marcus can't stay away from you." Ads says with a smile and I shrug.

"Don't even get me started." I say and everyone laughs.

"Determination is the key." Marcus says with a nod and I smile.

"You got that one right." I say then I sigh. Marcus grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze.