Chapter 2: Not Just a Janitor

Last time we got to see a normal day for Jin living with Lorem and Gospel, now he has a cleaning job at the museum at night. What will happen at the museum while he's cleaning the place.

Jin had just thanked the delivery guy for dropping off their food before bringing it into the kitchen where Lorem was waiting. "Alright so the food is here when you want it, if anything comes up you can call me. I'll have my headphones connected to my phone for music so I'll get your call." Jin said as he grabbed the keys to his truck. "You do know I can take care of things while your away right?" Lorem said as she gives him a playful glare that had zero anger in it. "Hey you know that I have to do all the shopping and going into the city right? Also the first time we met you were in an alleyway about to give birth." Jin said with a smug look on his face.
                 Lorem groaned at his statement as she hated it when you used that point. "Oh yeah, well your a human that walked right up to a demon ready to bite your head off. Yet despite that you helped me, most people will call you crazy." Lorem fires back as she gives Jin a playful smile. "Hey, you didn't bite my head off and was I just supposed leave you? Besides id say things have worked out very well." Jin said as a gentle blush spread across her face. "Just put on your jumpsuit and get to that museum already would you?" Lorem said in embarrassment.
              Jin quickly ran upstairs and put on his janitor jumpsuit before heading out the front door of his house. Jin head around to the side of the house where his pickup truck with his cleaning supplies in the back of it.

 Jin head around to the side of the house where his pickup truck with his cleaning supplies in the back of it

"Alright just another boring night cleaning a building. Well it's a museum, so there will at least be interesting stuff to look like." Jin said as he climbed into the driver's seat before setting his lunchbox in the passenger seat of his truck. Jin started up the truck's engine before pulling away from the house and out of the forest. Jin could see the city in the distance as he looked at his GPS giving him directions to the museum.

At the Museum
Jin was currently talking to the elderly man who own the museum. "So I will return at eight in the morning to open the museum, I hope you'll have the job finished by then." The owner said as he turned to look at Jin. "Don't worry sir, everything will be cleaned by then." Jin said as he waved goodbye to the owner who quickly took his exit. Jin the placed his headphones in his ears as he started up his rock playlist before grabbing a mop. "Alright, let's get started." Jin said to himself as he began cleaning the floor of the entrance's floor and walls.
                After cleaning the entrance, Jin entered a room that was filled with samurai armor, weapons, and other traditional Japanese outfits within holding cases.