Breakfast and Meeting Toby

Börja om från början

𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
I tucked Mr.Slender's sleeve. He bent down knowing I wanted to tell him something but not outloud. As he bent down I told him about Y/N and we shouldn't kill them.
"Mr.Slender I don't want Ms.Y/N to die."
He said earlier when I was down here getting the food for the tea party me and Ms.Y/N had. He said as soon as she came down he'll tell Jeff or Toby, Masky, and Hoddie to kill her so that she won't escape and tell everyone about us. But I know she wouldn't do that...

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭..?

He letted out a "Hm"
"Why shouldn't we kill this human?" Said Mr.Slender. I quickly took a glance at
Y/N. I could see she was nervous. She looked at the ground and sweating a bit. I looked at the others.

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

I had a strong feeling in me...

And I knew what that feeling was...

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

I quickly got rid of that feeling and replied to Mr.Slender
"Because she is really nice and she can make a good example for the others. Please Mr.Slender just give her a chance I can prove you she is"
I said while looking at him. Feeling a hint of sadness and nervous hoping he would agree to what I had said. He then letted out a 'sigh'
He nodded. I smiled and looked back at Y/N. Now I just had to prove she deserves to be here. With us!

With 𝐌𝐞

𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Making sure that the others were here I saw Sally and Human they had brought coming down the stairs. Sally came towards me while holding the human's hand. Feeling a bit weird while looking at them I decided to ignored it. Sally had tugged my sleeve as I bent down a bit for her to be able to tell me something.
"Mr.Slender I don't want Ms.Y/N to die"
I letted out a "Hm"
Knowing I had to kill the human named Y/N.
"Why shouldn't we kill this human" Waiting for her to respond back to me. I saw the others looking at Y/N. Again having the same feeling earlier when I saw Sally with them but more stronger.
"Because she is nice and she can make a good example to the others. Please Mr.Slender just give her a chance I can prove you she is." Said Sally. I let out a 'sigh' deciding to give up. I nodded as a yes. She has a couple of days to prove me that this human is good and won't do anything. I'll make sure to have my proxies to watch them making sure nothing happens. For now they need to try to earn my trust or else...

ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Sally was still holding onto Y/N's hand.
Y/N still face the ground. It was quiet until slender spoke up,
"Everyone meet Y/N"
The Pastas looked at Slender the back to Y/N. Then Sally spoke up
"Y/N this is my family the pastas."
She whispered to Y/N,"We will protect you so don't be scared just say hi!" Sally then finished the sentence by smiling and looking up to her.
'If it's for Sally to be happy I'll do it' thought Y/N.
She looked up seeing their eyes on her. She calmed down.

"My name is Y/N L/N. I have no idea how I had gotten here and I mean no harm so I hope you may trust me soon"

Sally smiled. Happy she spoken up in a surprising greeting matter. Heck even Slender was impressed for her speaking kind even if she doesnt know them. Usually others would run, cry, or scream if they had the chance then would end up being killed the next few minutes. Slender looked at Sally. She was looking at him with a smile on her face. Sally knew that Slender was impressed and gained a bit of trust. Sally grinned then tugging onto Y/N's sweater. Guiding her to a seat next to her. Both females sat down. Next to Sally was Jane since she helps Sally usually. Next to Y/N was Toby. Slender had served various of breakfast food. Y/N decided to eat Y/F/B (Your Favorite Breakfast) with Y/F/D (Your Favorite Drink). As Y/N was eating she felt a tap of her shoulder. She turn to face the person who tapped on her and it was Toby.
"H-Hi I'm T-Toby. Nice to meet you." He said. Y/N could recognize that he is one of the person who brought her here. But she is grateful they did. She smiled
"Nice to meet you to Toby" said Y/N and with that Toby sent her a little smile.
'I can probably be friends with him...
He seems nice and cute.' Thought Y/N
Toby had a little hint of blush on his face from Y/N smiling at him. Little did she know is that Toby wanted to be the only one to make her smile and not the rest. Meanwhile the rest of the pastas took a glance at them. They were jealous of him getting to sit next to her, talking to her, and making her smile.

'That should be me sitting next to her' thought the others glaring at Toby.

While eating both Toby and Y/N kept talking and making a few jokes causing for her to laugh a bit. Causing for a few of the Pastas to blush.

They continue to eat. Y/N was happy she found people who weren't rude to her and almost like her.
She can probably call them family if she or they can gain their trust.
But little did she know that this was the beginning of the pastas obsession with her.
"Love at first sight"
they say?
More like
"Obsession at first sight"

End

Sorry for not updating! Stupid school with going back. They had opened it for me barely but luckily I'm not going cause i dont want to :P.
I'm this close from being like
"Fuck this homework"
very challenging for me so I'm not able to update much, and I think I'm not going to make the HXH Fnf one soon probably later on this year but I'm thinking of making an Yandere MHA book. I'll probably release it today after this so make sure to check my profile for it. For now I'm trying to see which quirk Y/N should have or you guys can vote for it I made some decisions so make sure to see which one they should have, and also if I did any bad grammar or spelling mistakes you may tell me so I can fix them in this book.
Anyways that is it so hopefully you enjoy this and yea bye love y'all
✌👁👄👁