Telling Slender

No One's POV
The 7 Pastas headed towards the Mansion.
One holding Y/N while the rest of the 6 were glaring at them and thinking about her and how they hate that one person holding them instead of them holding her.

After a few 5 minutes passed by they were at a mansion. Jeff was the first one and went to open the door. And all entered. And were about to walk ahead until they were stopped by a tall figure. Dressed in a suit byt with no face. Tall but with white skin.

"Children may I ask why you all are late. It shouldn't took that long just to kill that family"

Some of them were sweating, some had nervous faces, some were thinking what to say. They didn't want slender to know about how they let one survive and brought them.

(Note: The reason Slender can't see YN is because the rest are around Ben and you so he can't see them)

Until Masky spoke up to break the silent  that was going around.

"Well...you see Sir is that..." Then Toby cutted of Masky but yelling the truth.

"We letted o-one survive and we br-rought t-them here and n-now that they k-know about us w-we don't know w-what to do we can't kill t-them!"

(the - are toby's ticks)

Even if the tall white skinned man had no face they could tell he was raising an eyebrow.
"What do you mean-"

Then Eyeless Jack spoke,"What Toby meant to say Slender was that we went to go kill the family which we did and were gonna come back after but then we saw a guy or girl and we chased after them until we finally got them and brought them here and we are unable to kill them because some of them don't want to for some reason"

"Why is the reason you guys couldn't just kill them on the spot?"
Then Hoddie spoke,"L-like what T-toby and E-EJ said that we d-dont know why we couldn't kill her it's like she-she putted a s-spell on u-us"
(hoodie is a shy boi-)

Slender just stood tall and said,"Okay let me see them..."
The 7 pastas were worried he might take her away from them. They didn't wanted him to kill her or let her runaway. No. They made sure of Slender was going to kill her or let her free that they would save her or go after her. They'll make sure that she is theirs and that she belongs to them.
The 6 others pastas that surrounded BEN & Y/N moved to the side of them and there was the person slender said he needed to see. He was in shock to see the S/C person having bruises, Mark's, and scratches on their legs. Had marks of what seemed to be chains on their knee to their ankles. Tighten up so tight that you could see their skin was dried and could be peeled out easily. Slender just looked at the ground them sighed causing all the 7 pastas attention towards him. He looked up at them,"Okay they could stay here but make sure they don't escape or else they'll be dead."
The pastas were in shock to hear Slender letting Y/N stay. They were happy...very happy. When slender said 'they dont escape' they will make sure that Y/N wouldn't. They'll have eyes on them. Where ever they go...and never let them out of their sight.
They nodded.
"Take them upstairs to Sally's room."
Said Slender then dissapeared.
The 7 pastas glanced at each other trying to figure out what had happened. But one thing they knew for sure is that Y/N is theirs and would keep them forever to themselves.
"What just happened..." said BEN.
"Well Slender said they can stay with us and don't let them escape dumbass" said Jeff.
"Well I know that wanna be Joker"
"Why you little bitch" said Jeff.
"You wanna go Zelda!?" Yelled Jeff at BEN while getting ready to attack him.
"Then come get me slit mouth"
"YOU FUCKING MIDGET"
Jeff started to run towards him while BEN jumped a bit and quickly but carefully handed Y/N to the nearest person to him which was L.J
BEN ran with a Jeff running after him screaming at him. Then after a few seconds of them being gone there was yelling, crashing, and their running.
The 5 pastas left just stood there. EJ sighed and walked away.
"U-Uh Should we stop t-them Masky?" Asked Hoddie.
"N-nah it n-never gets o-old hoodie" said Toby
"Just leave them like that LJ take them up to Sally's room" said Masky while walking away.
LJ began to walk toward Sally's room with him carrying Y/N. He felt his face warming up for some reason. He couldn't understand this feeling he never had felt with someone.

LJ POV
Since Ben has passed me the person I can feel my heart beating faster I don't know why I feel like this. I never had but I had a feeling making me wanting to protect them and keep them to myself. I'll watch them and won't let them out of my sight. I could only have them. I'll make them mine.
I walked up the stairs to Sally's room but keep glancing down at the person and blushed. I arrived at Sally's room and went in.
"Hey Sally" I said.
"Mr.LJ your back!"

(I kinda think that Sally would act like Eri from MHA and call everyone by Mr. or Ms. So the same to you Ms.Y/N)

She spoke back
"Who is that?"
She asked and looked at the person. I replied
"someone we found Sal" I placed the person on Sally's bed and sally comes up to look at them better.
"Oh! That's Ms.Y/N! The one that they said that they would play with me and the one I've been telling you about!"
I looked at her in confusion. I know she had been talking about someone but was it them...
If they liked Sally even if she was different from her they didn't yell, got scared, or ran away from Sally. I wonder would they stay with us even if we are different.
I gotten out of my thought when Sally started tucking on me.

"Come Mr.LJ let's go play!"
She said and gotten my hand and walked me out of her room. Then I had a different feeling.
If felt like that feeling earlier but badder like the opposite of it...
Is this love...
Or is this...

Jealousy...

(END! Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for not updating school, writers block, and laziness-
And I just notice...

1.17K READS!? I mean I didn't think I wouldn't get that much reads probably like 500 or 600 cuz I didn't think that much are into this book and think it's a dumb book of yandere creepypasta. But like
ThAnK yOu!!!
And for this a little tiny story time-
I gotten burn on my arm from a cup of le noodle. My brother 'cleaning' my aunts room then with the broom he hit the cup causing it to fall with the liquid landing on my arm when I just took it out of the microwave- it burn I was mad and now I have some weird bumps-
I mean I could show you guys a pic of it but idk.
But anyways plz read a new yandere various story I'm staring. It's a-
Yandere Various M.Human FNaF x Reader x yandere others

Others are like extras imma add. And yeah hopefully you guys can check that out and now the end of this chapter.
And note sorry if y'all don't understand the feeling its because my first time writing a yandere story so hope y'all like it-

And well bye hope you enjoy this chapter and well see y'all next time-

✌👁👄👁