Chaper 7

Tanner

Normally party's aren't my thing, but my twin decided that she wanted to come. So, obviously I had to tag along so I can keep her out of trouble.

I would have rode over here with her, but she said she needed to go help a friend with getting ready, so, I rode here with Duke instead.

I was currently in a corner, being a wallflower, with a red solo cup full of beer in my hand. Duke left me almost immediately after we arrived with a girl that pulled him to the dance floor. I just got a beer and picked my favorite corner for the night.

  I spotted one of the football players waving at me from the dance floor. I rose an eyebrow and awkwardly waved back. I think his name is Bobby, or something like that.

  He motioned for me to go over there. I was reluctant but decided, 'why not'.

  I left my comfy corner and pushed my way threw the crowd. Why are there so many people here? I don't want to be the person to have to clean this mess up in the morning.

I was almost to Bobby, when someone crashed into me, knocking us both to the ground.

  I heard a groan from the person on top of me and looked down, only to freeze when I see who it was.

  Ashley Cross.

  He looked up at me and I felt him tense. We just laid there, starring at each other. His beautiful green eyes shining and flashing colors from the lights in the room. He smelled absolutely amazing. I could sit here and smell him all day and not be bored.

  His eyes flashed with sudden realization and quickly got up off of me, his cheeks and adorable bright red.

  "I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry!" He stammered, the red on his checks darkening in color. He licked his lips nervously, before extending a hand to help me up.

  My eyes followed his former action,taking in the sight of his sweet pink plump lips. They looked so soft and so kissable. He looked absolutely adorable when he was nervous like this. It took all of my self control, to not just grab him and claim him in front of everybody.

  I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I forgot he was trying to help me up. I shook my thought away and quickly took his hand.

  He pulled me up, though seeming with a bit of a struggle. I chuckled under my breath adoring his cuteness.

  "It's alright. Are you okay?" I asked him, letting my eyes slowly roam his body. I bit the inside of my cheek when I seen his outfit. I felt my body rising in temperature. He is not helping with my self control.

  Though I was feeling hot and bothered, I was also feeling really possessive. I didn't want other hungry eyes on my kitten. I've already caught several horny eyes raking my kittens body. I had a strong urge to rap him in my arms and blocking him from all peeking eyes.

  I was snapped out of my thoughts, seeing him open his mouth with a response, when my sister, Karma, grabbed his hand and gave it a short tug.

  "Ashley, Come on! They are starting a game of spin the bottle!" She squealed, then noticed me standing in front of her best friend, before her eyes lit up more and grab my wrist as well.

  "You're coming to," she said, before dragging us both towards the game.

  The game was taking place in a medium sized room, at the back of the house. People were already there, some standing around, while others were sitting on the ground, talking to their friends.

  Karma found a place on the ground and pulled our wrists to sit down on either side of her.

  A few minutes later, a girl that I think is in my social study's class, claps her hands to get everyone's attention. When all eyes in the room were on her, she began to speak.

  "Alright, I need everyone to gather around into a circle." She said in a semi-loud and confident voice. Everyone gathered into a circle and sat down.

  "Okay, so imma assume this is everyone that wants to play. Yeah? Okay. This is a game of spring the bottle+seven minutes in heaven. When someone spins the bottle, whoever it lands on, has to go into the closet and do as they please for seven minutes. No matter the gender. If you refuse, being either the spinner or the lander, the other get to dare you to do anything they want, no matter how gruesome. If both party's happen to refuse, I will come up with a gruesome dare for the both of you."

  Everyone looked at their neighbors or others on the other side of the circle. Some had grins on their faces, some looked uncertain, while others didn't seem to care.

  The girl, (who now I remember as Carrie) clapped her hands once, grinning the biggest grin.

  "Alright! Let's get started!"

  The game had started, people coming out of the closet, looking disheveled and flushed. Others refusing and having to lick one of the jocks jock-strap and other gross stuff.

  The time I've dreaded since this game started, arrived.

  Ashley's turn.

  I know what your thinking. 'Why are you dreading Ashley's turn? Why not your own?' Well, because, I don't want some horn dog or bitches tongue down my kittens throat! I'll be damned if I let any other tongue besides my own, go in his mouth.

  I watched closely as Ashley tentatively reach to the middle of the circle and spun the bottle. I clenched my fists hard enough to draw blood, hoping, praying to whatever god is out there and that will listen, that the damn bottle lands on me.

  The bottle starts to slow down, turning slowly. It almost completely stopped on the douche bag right next to me, who was looking at my kitten like he was a meal. The bottle stopped right in between me and the douche bag. I was on the verge of just smashing the bottle and scooping up kitten and head to the nearest bedroom.

  People in the circle gave groans, but Carrie shut them up quick.

  "Okay, I have a solution for this. Instead of making him re-spin, we're going to measure to see who it's closer to." She said, bringing a tape measure out of nowhere and walking towards us.

  She measured, then stood up, looking between me and the douche. Her face was void of any expression and that kind of annoyed me because I couldn't read her face. She suddenly broke out into a grin, her eyes sparkled with mischief.

  "The bottle was closer to...."

  Everyone was on the edge of their seats, wanting so badly to know who. Including me. She looked around the circle, seeing everyone's anticipation.

  After seemingly satisfied with all the suspense, she threw her hands up, her smile growing even larger, before saying in an enthusiastic voice.

  "Tanner!"

____________

I got carried away with this chapter. It's the longest chapter I've ever done.
I'm a little proud of myself. 😁

Exactly
-1219-
Words!

My Little Gay QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara