{55} ~ House Arrests ~

Start from the beginning

"KATSUKI BAKUGO! I couldn't just lay around I had to find out what was going on between you two!" You yelled.

"Yeah, yeah come here beautiful." Katsuki said  wrapping his arms around you pulling you in for a kiss.

"K-Katsuki not in front of my brother it's embrassing." You stuttered with a blush.

"Like I care, shut up and kiss me Firefly. " He teased before placing his lips on yours.

"Umm if you two need me I'll be over there." Deku said with a blush on his face. 

Katsuki began to kiss you harder, you kissed him back hands combing through his hair .

~~
"Katsuki?" You said in between gasps for air. 

"Mmmm." He mumbled.

"As much as I like kissing you we should start cleaning." You said with a blush.

"I like kissing you too, Damn you're right about that Firefly." He said with a blush.

The two of you pull away and start vacuuming the dormitories.

~~
Meanwhile

In Mr. Aizawa's Homeroom class
~~
"Okay starting today we will resume our regular classes and training schedule.  I know alot has happened recently however you need to switch gears and focus on your school duties.  We're lecturing today but this semester you'll have even harsher training than before."Mr. Aizawa started.

" Excuse me sir. But can u ask a question what were those things the principle was talking about during the opening ceremony? I've never heard the term hero work studies before. " Tsu asked.

"I know right that also had me pretty confused too." Sero said.

"I also have concerns." Tokoyami said.

"It's something the upper classman do right what's a work study?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Hmmmm. I was planning to talk about those at a later date.  But I guess telling you now is more logical.  To put it simply it's work outside of class. Like the interships you did pro hero agencies before only closer to the real thing.  You'll be using your connections from the sports festival to secure a work study it's basic networking . This isn't part of your normal class work it's discretionary for each student that means those who weren't scouted at the sports festival will have a hard time lining one I'm afraid.  Originally normal agencies recruit on their own. Will explain more about the work studies position and what that program entails at later date but for now we got other things to worry about. That's all sorry to keep you waiting. Mic." Mr. Aizawa said looking at the door.

"1st period is English! In other words it's jam time! Been an age since I stood on this stage  you miss me? We got alot to cover today let's get rolling with it you dig!" Present Mic yelled .
~~
Back to the dorms
~~
"Excuse me but what is with this dust Bakugo?" Sero said .

"DEKU WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT SHUT UP!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Hahaha." Sero laughed.