snepai x bf (lemon 😳)

senpai grew furious as the boyfriend sang with him.. but he was better?? senpai threw his mic to the ground and threw the boyfriend to the ground.

"you think you're so much better, aren't you?" he growled, throwing his jacket off to the side.

"beep" the boyfriend replied.

"well i know for a fact that i'm much better at something else." senpai bit his lip and dragged the boyfriend into a classroom.

"boop?" the boyfriend raised his eyebrow.

"you've been a bad, bad boy.. And bad boys need to be punished." senpai took off his belt. the boyfriend blushed and bit his lip.

"beep boop~" the boyfriend leaned over a desk while standing on a chair because he's just that fucking short. he then pulled down his pants revealing his shiny fat ass. the boyfriend turned around looking at senpai. senpai smirked, and whipped his bum with his belt.

"boop boop~~~" the boyfriend's eyes rolled back as he shook his ass, begging for more.

"no more~" senpai purred, and whipped out his cock. the boyfriend shook his ass once more, begging for senpai's length. senpai shoved his member into the boyfriend's ass. senpai pulled the boyfriend's hair back as he fucked him HARD. he slapped the boyfriend's ass as his dick went in and out.

"ee... beep~~~" the boyfriend moaned. senpai pulled out and the boyfriend whined.

"i never gave you permission to cum, did i?" senpai looked down at the boyfriend. senpai put the tip of his dick to the boyfriend's mouth, so he licked it. then, he took it all into his mouth then gagged because it tasted and smelled like asshole. senpai moaned as he fucked the boyfriend's mouth. the boyfriend then threw up because he could not handle the taste and smell of ass.  the boyfriend's dick became flaccid because the taste of ass was such a turn off. he then got dressed, then headed out with his girlfriend who gave senpai a dirty look.

"time for our friday night fucking~" the girlfriend whispered in the boyfriend's ear. the boyfriend nodded excitedly as they headed home.