Blast of the Past💥

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Amara asks her boyfriend before gently moving his face to her rubbing her cheek, "I'm good" he replies before turning towards the phone that was in his hand making her sigh loudly. After everything that had happened with his parents, Reign had left his apartment and went to workout before driving towards Amara's house to spend the rest of the day with her. They were currently watching another season of Power but the morning's events were playing repeatedly through his mind causing Amara to notice his off demeanour.

"Baby, talk to me" she encourages him as he groans putting his phone down and looking at her "My parents came to my apartment today" Reign tells her causing her to jerk her head back in shock, "Oh, what happened?" she asked pausing the show and giving him her undivided attention. "Basically, they came to apologise and move forward" he told her shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as Amara senses his guard going up and shutting her out, "Don't do that baby, don't close up on me, tell me how you're feeling" she encourages moving closer to him. Laying his head in her lap rubbing her belly, Reign sighs before deciding to let Amara know everything that has happened between him and his family.

"You doing good baby" Reign coached looking into his girlfriend's eyes as a pained expression spread across her face as she tried to steady her breathing pattern; "He's right here, just a couple of more pushes Miss Wright" the doctor encouraged. Kissing her forehead, he watched Isabella taking a deep breath before burrowing her head down and letting out a loud groan just as his son appeared in the doctor's arms making tears rush down the proud parents' faces.

"I love you so much, thank you baby, thank you for my son" Reign said repeatedly to the mother of his son as he constantly sent several pecks to her lips; "You can cut the cord Mr Black" the doctor announced. Leaving Isabella's side, he walked towards his son cutting the cord just as the doctor's went to clean up the baby, gazing down at his son Reign couldn't help but notice how much the baby looked like his older brother. Understanding how genes could have played a role in his son's looks, Reign just brushed it off seeing as though he favoured his grandfather more than both of his parents; "Here's your bundle of joy Miss Wright" the nurse says handing her the now calm baby.

 Understanding how genes could have played a role in his son's looks, Reign just brushed it off seeing as though he favoured his grandfather more than both of his parents; "Here's your bundle of joy Miss Wright" the nurse says handing her the now ...

Looking down at her baby, her heart dropped and she knew this would change everything, "Why you look so sad baby?" Reign asked after noticing Isabella's facial expression; "Uh its nothing" she replies with a faint smile. Both of their parents came in to see the baby and were overjoyed to see their new grandson, "Prince ain't coming to see his nephew?" Reign asked his parents who just shrugged still admiring the baby causing him to smack his lips.

A knock sounded on the door before it was slowly opened and Prince poked his head into the room, "Sorry I'm late but congratulations y'all" Prince said as he dapped up his brother before walking towards Isabella who was now doing skin-to-skin with the baby. Looking down at the baby's little face, Prince's heart dropped before him and Isabella shared a knowing look that had Reign's face scrunching up "Why y'all looking like that?" he asked walking closer to the pair.