Chapter 8

(I'm sorry for not choosing your pick but nobody commented! And Maddie has nothing to do with my name as you will figure out)
*Cas's pov*
"Hey Madeline get up you need to at least take a walk'' I said as she stirred.
"How did you know my name was Madeline" she asked.
"I'm an angel I knew everything about you the minute I looked at you" I replied.
"Ok that's not creepy at all" she said as she started laughing. Her laugh was beautiful and it lit up the room.
"Ok I'll be done in a minute" she said as she went in the bathroom to get changed. She came back in a beautiful sun dress that was blue and green.
"Let's go" I said as I put 2 fingers on her head and automatically we were In my heaven.
"Where are we" she asked.
"We are in my heaven which is an autistic man's last Tuesday" I replied.
"Wait this is heaven cause yours is beautiful" she said. We hung out talking about our lives, I told Madeline about the whole leviathan and me being God.
"You know if you didn't have those leviathans in you, you would be the best God ever" she said as she pecked my cheek.
"Why didn't you pick Dean" I asked.
"Because he tried to kill me and you saved me" she replied as I pulled her in and we kissed on a bench overlooking a pond.
"We should get back before Barb starts freaking out" she said. We got back and we walked into the room where everybody was holding hands smiling.
"Oh hey Maddie how was this morning" Barb asked.
"Call me Madeline and my morning was magical" she said as she looked over at me.
"Madeline you hooked up with Cas" Sam said.
"Yeah I did Sam" she replied.
"Where is Dean" I asked.
"We haven't seen him all day" Sam replied.
"Oh no quick check if the blade is still there" Crowley said. We checked to see if the blade was still there.
"OMG THE BLADE IS GONE" Madeline screamed. Everybody looked at each other knowing where Dean was going.....
OMG THANK YOU FOR 200+ views IM SO HAPPY! I'm sorry if I didn't pick your choice of Dean or Cas nobody commented!