Chapter 5

Song for this book is Riptide by Vance Joy!
*Castiel's point of view*
"I should've known that she was going to be captured! Nothing good ever happens to the Winchesters" Crowley yelled.
"Everybody calm down I'm an angel I can scope the whole town in a second" I said.
"By the way we haven't had breakfast" Dean retorted.
"Really Dean,Maddie is gone and you want to eat breakfast" Sam yelled.
"I found the place Abaddon is keeping her but it's warded against Angels so I can't get in'' I said as I came back.
"Well at least I can skewer Abaddon with the blade" Dean said a little to happily.
"We just need time to get ready and make a plan" Sam suggested.
"Moose,Squriell let's start making this plan" Crowley said enthusiastically.
*Maddie's point of view*
I started picking up random weapons like a piece of wood and hitting it against the door with blinding rage. After a few minutes I sunk down and cried. I cried for my life and the ones Abaddon took away. At that time a man picked me up and brought me into a nicely refurbished hotel room. The only thing that was rotten in the room was Abaddon.
"Let me see her arm" Abaddon ordered the men. They pulled up my arm to reveal the cross. Abaddon smiled so wide I thought her lips were going to fall off.
"You want to know what we're going to do with you" she said as I nodded my head.
"You are going to send out a full on reaper alarm and they are going to be under my control" she said greedily.
"So I'm your puppet for controlling reapers?" I asked.
"Yes pretty much" Abaddon said as she laughed and she locked me in the hotel room for another long period of time.
"Think Maddie maybe the reapers can help me?" I said thinking out loud. I concentrated hard and Death shows up in front of me!
"You're one of the four horsemen" I said shocked.
"Yes I know so why did you call me" Death said unimpressed.
"Abaddon has trapped me I need help getting out please" I pleaded.
"And you expect me to poof you out of here right?" He said.
"Well you helped Dean Winchester so can't you help me?" I asked.
"I'm sorry but I can point out where you are for the angel because they see reapers" Death replied.
"Just go and point out where I am I just want the bitch dead forever" I said a little to mean.
"I'll just be here waiting and hoping I'm going to be alive at the end of the day" I told Death right as he vanished.
"Wait maybe I will pray to Cas so he will here me!" I said out loud.
"Cas if you here me I am in the old abandoned warehouse and Abaddon wants me to control reapers for her come quickly" I prayed.
*Back at the apartment*
"Wait I'm getting something" Cas said.'
"It's about how Abaddon wants Maddie to control reapers for her" he kept going.
*Maddie's point of view*
"No let me go please get away from me" I screamed in terror.
"You're my puppet Maddie and your not going to pray to your little angel" Abaddon said as I slipped into darkness.