So, after attempt after attempt, Damon was determined to get her out of the tomb not knowing she wasn't there, he searched the tomb relentlessly and couldn't find her, Stefan came and informed his brother that if they didn't get out now they were never going to get out due to a spell. But, Damon wasn't listening her only went deeper in the tomb with his brother following and that's when they came upon a person who they never thought they would see.

Aurora Salvatore.

There sister was right in front of them, sitting up in a coffin breathing heavily, her blonde hair was tangled and her poofy dress was now flat and crumpled her bloody hands gripped the coffin tightly. Both brothers felt there hearts stop at the sight, they were frozen in place with thoughts running around at a million miles per hour.

It surprised Damon when Stefan was able to find words. "Aurora?"

Aurora snapped her head towards the familiar sound and couldn't believe her eyes, her brothers Stefan and Damon were right in front of her with shocked faces, her eyes filled with more tears and she bit her lip to stop a sob from escaping her dry chapped pink lips. The blue in her eyes was becoming more noticeable due to the red surrounding her iris.

"Stefan?" She croaked out, her voice an octave higher than normal.

Hearing her voice Damon snapped out of his daze, Damon using his vampire speed came rushing up to her and taking her into his hold and rushed her out of the tomb with Stefan following quickly behind, making sure to grab Elena who was currently wandering around the cave lost.

Once they were out of the cave, Stefan stood next to Elena, and watched the reunion waiting for his turn with his sibling, Elena and Bonnie shared a look of confusion. While Sheila looked at the blonde beauty and gasped catching the attention of Stefan and the two friends.

"I thought I lost you Aurora." Damon said in between cries, she too was crying and she hugged her older brother tighter.
"I missed you too Damon." She said, she gave him a squeeze and unraveled herself, her focus completely on her other brother, Stefan.

Stefan led out a sob and rushed to her catching her in his arms like Damon, he cried harder though, even though he was older than her, she was his rock. He told her everything, he went to her when he was having problems. The two gossiped like a couple of teenage girls sometimes too. He tended to her wounds when Damon was away and always made time for her.

"Oh I missed you so so much!" He said clutching onto her like his life depended on it. Aurora let go of him and smiled showing her perfectly straight and white teeth.
"I missed you too bubs." He laughed at the nickname and hugged her again, this time it was shorter.

"Who are you?" Asked Elena, she was immediately jealous of the girl who had gotten the attention of the Salvatore brothers so easily and she had never seen Stefan or Damon cry.

Before anyone could answer, Shiela did, "She's our Queen." All heads snapped towards her, Stefan and Damon were confused, along with Elena. Bonnie was shocked as she's heard of stories of the sleeping queen, all witches and warlocks waited her awakening. Aurora however didn't look that surprised, she simply smiled and went over to the two witches grabbing ahold of their hands.

"I thank you, so so much. Sheila and Bonnie Bennett, without you I wouldn't have been reunited with my brothers." Aurora said, while she was asleep she wasn't alone like most people would assume. No she was in her head in dreams, she had the company of many witches inside her head telling her about her new found role which she took upon with pride. She didn't brag about it though, she wasn't like that. She treated everybody as equals. That's how she was and that's why the spirits chose her, she was pure.