~C h a p t e r 7~

Hey guys! I have one quick question: do you want me to do a Justin Point of View? Just a thought...Tell me if you would want that.

His Favorite Girl[A Justin Bieber Love Story]

Chapter 7

The whole ride home, all Alex could talk about was Justin and Ryan. She thanked me a gazzilion times, because I practically led her to meet them. She should thank me.

"So, I totally think he likes you," Alex declared, bringing me out of my trance.

"Who?" I asked, playing dumb. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Uh, Justin!" She said in a "duh" tone. I rolled my eyes. I seem to be doing that a lot now.

"Justin Bieber? Liking me? That's funny," I said, shaking my head.

"No, I'm serious. Me and Ryan kept looking over at you guys and you guys were smiling and laughing. Especially him," she said, waggling her eyebrows. I decided to change the subject.

"So, you and Ryan?" I grinned, waggling my eyebrows this time. She blushed a deep red, looking down on the floor.

"Just what I expected," I said triumphantly. Alex looked back up at me, sheepishly playing with her fingers.

"Well, he is cute, and he's hilarious too. I guess you could say I'm falling for him." She took out her phone and held it tightly in her palms. "He said he was going to text me later tonight, but he hasn't yet," She said glumly, dropping her head. I patted her on the shoulder.

"He will, don't worry. He'll be stupid to pass up someone as pretty as you," I spoke reassuringly to her, making her eyes light up in happiness. Just then, her phone vibrated in her hands, making her jump. A slow smile crept to her face.  

"What's it say?" I asked curiously.

"Ryan says he wants to meet up someplace tomorrow, like on a date," she said excitedly.

"OMG, that's so cute! Go! We aren't doing anything else tomorrow," I said excitedly. Alex was grinning from ear to ear in excitement. Naturally I was excited  for her. My best friend going out with Ryan Butler? Who wouldn't be delighted. But, deep down I felt a wave of jealousy. Part of me wishes I could go with her, but that wouldn't be fun for her. I definitely don't want Justin to text me. I hate him. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. I seem to be going into space lately. Alex was speed-texting on her phone, not looking up. I, on the other hand, stared at my phone, wondering if I really did want Justin to shoot me a text. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated in my hand. I smiled, knowing perfectly well who it was.

Hey shawty, told ya I'd text u:) Wanna hang out tomorw? Operation: Fall 4 Bieber can commence:)

I laughed quietly to myself. He's so cocky. I texted back.

Sounds fun....commencing Operation: Fall4 Bieber...niiice:)

I click send and slid my phone shut. Alex was still glued to her phone, grinning every now and then. After what seemed like eternity, we pulled into Alex's drive.

"Alex.......Alex......AL!" I shouted. She looked around, obviously wondering why that car had stopped.

'Oh, right, we're home," she muttered, unbuckling and getting out. Alex and I both went into Alex's house and up to her room. She tossed her phone on her bed and sat next to it. I did the same, flopping on her bed. Alex sighed.

"Tonight was the best freaking night of my entire life, thanks to you," she declared, flopping onto her pillow.

"To tell you the truth, it wasn't all that bad," I admitted. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed it. Not the best day of my life, but memorable. Just then my phone buzzed on the bed, where I tossed it. I quickly grabbed it, not wanting Alex to tease me if it was Justin. And not to my surprise, it was.

Ok cool! I'll pick you up at around, 7-ish?

I instantly hit reply, intrigued in what we were doing tomorrow. Tomorrw's basically a date with Justin Bieber. I laughed mentally. We are just hanging out. Then I remembered. Alex had a date with Ryan tomorrw, too.

"Hey, Alex, when and where is your date with your lover?" I chuckled at my own joke. She blushed, glaring at me.

"Me and Ryan," she said, emphasizing the name Ryan, "are going to the movies later tomorrow at like, 7."  She blushed again for no reason.

"The movies? I was hoping you guys were going to like, a fancy dinner, so I can, like, get you ready." She ignored me anyway.

"You'll never believe what we are seeing," she said with a grin. She didn't even let me guess.

"We're seeing Never Say Never3D! Justin's movie!" My jaw dropped. Justin has a movie out?! Wow, that's just over the top. I rolled my eyes. Great, if that's what they're doing at 7, that's bound to be what we're doing. Just then, my phone buzzed.   

Ok! I have an idea on where we r goin:) U will like it

A slight smile crept to my face, just like the last few times Justin texted me, and it was getting pretty annoying. I hit reply and began typing.

Lemme guess, ur new movie?

I hit send and slid my phone closed once again. Seeing his movie can be fun. I can make fun of him while he would be sitting right next to me. I laughed aloud.

"Hey, are we still going to your place for the night?" Alex said suddenly, bringing me out of my funny plans for tomorrow.

"Uh, yeah, right. Do you still want to come over?" I questioned. I totally forgot this plan. I guessed I was to wrapped up in Justin. Bleh. Alex changed into comfy pajamas and got a few things together in a little bag. We started walking toward my house. The door was thankfully unlocked. When me and Alex walked into the living room, I noticed Cayden and Lindsay sitting extremely close to each other on the couch, watching a movie. Alex lightly shoved me, obviously curious. She obviously knew about what happened between him and Sophie all those years ago. I gave her a "I'll tell you later" look and mentally 'awwwwed' when Lindsay's head lightly fell on Cayden's shoulder. How adorable. Deciding not to be a rude sister and interrupting the love birds, I made my way up the stairs, motioning Alex to follow. We made sure we skipped the creaky step. Once we reached my room, Alex flopped on my bed.

"Okay, who was that?" she said, jealousy hidden away in her words. I gave her an eye roll.

"The girl you saw just so happens to be Cay's new girlfriend," I said nonchalantly. Alex's fake smile dropped.

"Darn," she muttered, making me laugh.

"You never know, Lindsay may be a bitch and break my brother's heart, making him depressed again. Then you make your move, cheer him up, you know?" I explained to her. She brightened the slightest bit and smiled.

"Let's hope she's mean," Alex muttered to herself, making us both laugh. Alex and I sat on my bed and talked for a while, mostly about all the exciting events that took place today. Alex would type quickly on her phone every once in a while. I looked at my phone, wondering why Justin hasn't relpied yet. Okay.....Why am I so paranoid? I glanced at my clock on my phone: 12:59.

"Well, I'm dead, I'm gonna hit the hay," I said yawning. Perfect timing.

"Same here, Ryan went to bed anyway, so I might as well," Alex replied, instantly regretting saying her last part. She blushed a crimson color and laid her head down on the pillow on the makeshift on the floor. I did the same, but on my bed. Just as I was falling asleep, I  received a text.

Yes, we r seeing my movie, duh! Anyway, moms yelling at me to go to bed. Nite Maddie:)

I instantly replied with a smile on my face.

Nite Bieber:)

*****************************

How are you liking my story? comment in the box below! And vote! And fan too!