Y/n 's pov:
"Wanda? What does she have to do with any of this?" I said in a confused tone "She has everything to do with this. Whenever she walks into a room its like shes all that matters. Everything goes dark and all your attention is with her" her voice echoing through my head. She sounded so mad and hurt. Wanda was a really close friend. My best friend actually. But i never thought of her as more than that "Oh My God Nat shes my best friend how many times do i have to tell you this?" she looked at me staring me in the eyes with a cold look on her face "best friend... yeah sure..." She said as she turned around and walked away. "Nat! Hey Nat! Where are you going? Im not done talking to you." I said as I tried grabbing her left arm. She quickly shrugged me away and kept walking to her room. I stood in place with my feet glued to the floor. I wanted to follow her. All I wanted to do was hug her and tell her I was sorry and that Id never do that to her but my pride got the better of me and i walked back to my room.

- The next morning -
Y/n's pov:
I barely got any sleep. All i thought about was my fight with Natasha and how i could've done things differently. I got out of my bed and slowly walked towards her room. With every step making my chest feel tighter. I finally got to her door and knocked. "Nat can we talk. Please" no answer and so i knocked again. "Baby open the door please talk to me" Still no answer and so i decide to just go in. When i opened the door she was just sitting in her bed. Her body faced away from me and all i could see was her back.  "Hey baby can we please talk?" A few silent seconds went by and she finally responded "We already talked and instead of answering me you kept deflecting" Her raspy guilt ridden voice echoing through my head. "Deflecting? Nat after everything you still think i cheated on you?" I said in a shocked hurt tone. "Well, you still haven't answered me. Did you cheat on me?" She said as she stood up finally facing me. "You know what Nat if you believe that i cheated on you or that i could EVER cheat on you. Then why am i still here? Why would you be with someone that you don't even trust?" I say slightly challenging her. "Youre right y/n." she says in a monotone voice. "Right about what?" I say staring into her forest green eyes. "We should just end this" her raspy voice echoing through my head. Those 5 simple words causing me to breakdown and crumble inside. "End this? Nat Im asking you to trust me. We've been together for two years and you've been my best friend for 5 do you really not know me well enough to believe in me?" I say hoping theres still a chance she takes back what she said  "I cant Im sorry." she said as she walked pass me out of her room.

Nats Pov:
I could feel the tears slowly drip down from my face. I ran to the bathroom and completely broke down. "All i needed her to say was that she didn't cheat on me, is that so hard for her to say?" I scream into the mirror wishing she would just answer me directly but of course knowing y/n she would want me to come to that conclusion myself. But i just cant. She wants me to trust her? Thats a little hard when shes been deflecting all of my questions and never giving me a straight answer. I just sat on the floor of the bathroom for what felt like hours by the time I got out the rest of the team were back and looking for me and y/n. "Natahsa! Y/n! we're home!" I heard tony shouting and i slowly stood up fixing myself, wiping away smudged mascara that my tears had created. When i finally looked a little decent i walked out of the bathroom to the main room where everyone was. "hey guys! whats up! How was the mission?" I ask trying my hardest to hide the fact i was breaking inside. "it was fine easy in and out extraction of the files. The plane ride here was pretty rough though" Tony said as his suit was removing itself from his body. "oh ok i guess you all are tired and should rest. Im gonna head in as well" I said while giving a faint smile and walking away "Wait! Wheres y/n?" I could hear Wanda shout at me as i walked away. I pretended to not hear her and just went into my room. A few minutes go by and i hear a scream. Wanda screaming to be precise. I ran out of my room and saw everyone sitting down around the kitchen table looking completely distraught "What happened!?" I asked slightly worried. "i- its y/n..." Steve said almost tearing up "Shes gone" Wanda said in a sad monotone voice. "She left everyone letters and told us that we could only read what was written for us. Heres yours Nat" Tony said as he slowly handed me an envelope with my name written on it

Hey Nat,
I just want you to know that i get it. I understand why you made your decision. No one should have to stay with someone they don't trust. You made my life mean something. You gave me a reason to keep fighting and you were the light that shined through all my darkness. I want to stay I really do, the Avengers became my family when i lost everything, you were all there for me. I just don't think that i would be able to wake up everyday and see you. I cant pretend that i don't care about you. Please don't blame yourself for me leaving its just another chapter of my life coming to an end. I love you baby, Thank you for being my person.

- y/n

~ The Present ~

Y/n's pov:
My ears were ringing and my heart was pounding "Agent Y/l/n? Hello are you still with us Agent?" I hear Director Fury try talking to me but everything feels fuzzy. "Agent Y/l/n we're here." I suddenly hear jet engines calming down and I could feel my heart in my stomach. "What?" I say dazed and confused. "Agent we're here please step out of the jet." Fury says. I could hear that he was getting fed up with me just by the sound of his voice. "Oh... ok Yes sir." I stutter out of my mouth as my throat started getting dry, barely allowing me to speak. I step out of the jet and Im at the top of the Avengers tower. Ive been here a million times. But this time it was different, It was no longer my home but a foreign land i don't know anything about. As i stepped out of the jet with my hair flying at my face I could barely see anything. As i started to get farther from the jet and the winds calmed down I suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around my neck. I immediately knew who it was and I hugged her back. We stayed in place never letting go, both afraid that when we'd open our eyes the other would be gone. "Natasha" I faintly say barely letting the words escape my mouth. "I trust you. I always trusted you. Im so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I wanted to go look for you I really did, but i was so afraid you'd have moved on and i was too late" She said as I could feel her tears slowly drip down from her face landing on my shirt. I briefly let go of her and palmed her face in my hands. "I missed you baby" and she pulled me into a passionate kiss. Not wanting to let go of me again.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i know this is super long but i just couldn't stop writing I had so much ideas i wanted to add. Im sorry if the ending feels a little abrupt. please feel free to send me any requests I don't know what to right about