Chapter 5

Soojung's eyes opened in the cold breeze

Soojung's eyes opened in the cold breeze . She looked around as she kept laying on the bed .

She quietly sat up and rubbed her right eye with her right hand .

She looked around again and saw Jongin sleeping peacefully while shivering in the cold .

Soojung's eyes melted seeing the man shivering for her .

She saw the man was wearing the same clothes he rescued her last night .

Her hand automatically ran through his soft hair.

She got off and took a small thin blanket from the closet and covered Jongin with it .

"Thank you , Kim Jongin" She said and left for the bathroom ."

After around 10 minutes Jongin woke and found himself covered with a blanket .

He sat up and looked around for Soojung but didn't find her .

He thought to himself She must have went to the bathroom .

He went back to his former room .

He opened the door only to see Sehun on top of Yerim fighting which looked like something else .

Jongin looked at them with sleepy eyes and closed the door .

Which was a sign he thought of something else .

"It's not what you think it is" Sehun and Yerim said in unison.

Jongin chuckled a little and then went back to Soojung's room .

By the time Jongin entered the room he saw Soojung wearing a pink hoodie with and blue shorts . She had her hair tied in a ponytail which Jongin found cute .

"What's wrong" Soojung asked Jongin as she made the bed .

"My sister and my best friend are perhap-" Jongin got cut off .

"No! Don't you fucking dare say a misunderstood word" Yerim said almost breaking the door open while Sehun is behind her .

▪️

"Okay now I am gonna take a look at my online boyfriend" Yerim said opening her Phone .

Sehun took her phone from her hand and started checking her chat with her 'online boyfriend'

"Yah Give my phone back" Yerim whined as she tried grabbing the phone back to herself .

Sehun raised it higher which made Yerim struggle .

"If you don't give it back I will tell everyone why you are still single" Yerim said making Sehun frown is disbelief.