Levi Ackerman | Trapped

"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻." – 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁-𝗘𝘅𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘆
________________

Air. That echoed in her head as she pried her eyes open. She coughed, thick layers of dust filling her lungs. She looked around her, seeing endless amounts of rubble surrounding her. Where was she?

The woman groaned, her whole body felt like it was on fire, her head pounding. She coughed some more before looking around again. She was stuck, great. Limbs stiff, she made a move to get up from her laid down position.

Yelping in pain she immediately lowered one hand, a piece of metal rod stuck right above her pelvis. She stared in horror as she watched her hand get soaked in red, hot liquid. She wanted to throw up.

How was she going to get out? Would she even get out? Questions that only worsened her headache continued to run through her mind. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on something –  anything else.

Fucking stupid, fat monkey. She promised herself that once she got out, she would kill Zeke. It was his fault she was stuck under all this. Just moments ago she was helping everyone, helping Eren, God she wanted to kill Eren too, that motherfucker.

Gritting her teeth she slowly crawled forward, her side being coated in dust, rocks and pieces of metal tearing her black suit. She had to get out, she had a limited supply of oxygen, and she was pretty sure she was going to bleed out soon.

Mustering all her strength, she began feeling around, looking for a wisp of a breeze, or a shimmer of moonlight in between the cracks of the fallen building. She was covered in sweat, clearly having trouble breathing already as she coughed her lungs up.

It felt dry. God, what she would do for cold fucking glass of water. She continued to pry at pieces, trying to see if she could find a way out, stopping when the concrete above her would groan and some dust would come rolling down.

It felt like hours, her hope slowly dwindling. She slumped down, her head thrown back and a hand holding her wound. She was seriously going to die because of blood loss and a lack of oxygen? Unbelievable. Out of all the things, this was going to take her out?

She laughed, but no humour was behind it. She sniffled a little as she thought about her comrades. She wanted to see them one last time. Could the universe not grant her that one small, final wish of hers? She never did ask for much.

It looked like fate was not on her side this time as her eyes slowly came to a close. She felt tired, unmotivated. Letting out a sigh she accepted it. What else could she do?