Chapter 12 ♡︎

Start from the beginning

"I not like her." I made a face at Angel.

"Boy bye. Liking people don't get my bills paid."

"You can come back and live with me."

"Hell no." she said fast.

"Well fuck you to then."

"You wish."

"I do actually. I ain't had sex with you in like two days and that lil kiss just made my dick so hard it's not normal."

"Your so nasty." she laughed "I'll tell you what. I'll let you do your thing in my office cause you brought me food."

"You'll come wit me?"

"Nah."

"Please." I scooted closer "Can I get a lil sucky suck."

"I can't stand you nigga move." She laughed pushing my head "I've never done that before so no."

"There's a first for everything."

"Ummm who said I wanted to do that with you first."

"I'll really kill yo ass keep on." I stale faced her.

"Pipe down boo. You wouldn't be my first that tattoo nigga had a sla-"

"Angel bruh shut the hell up before I bury y'all on top of each other. That's on erthing I love too."

"Damn nigga can't take a joke."

"I'm not a keekee type of nigga when it comes to people touching what's mine."

"Oh and i'm yours."

"Nowwww you speaking facts." I reached my hand up to give her a high five but she flipped me a bird.

"Anywaysss. What the hell taking that girl so long. Hoe probably stealing my shit." She was saying then the girl came back and sat down.

"Sorry I had to use the bathroom."

"Never did yo shitty booty ass take a dump in my girls establishment."

"Brooo you hell for real." Carmen laughed looking at us.

"What did I do. You saw how long her ass was in the bathroom."

"Now why you doing that girl like dat." Sammy laughed stomping her feet.

"What the fuck yo." The girl said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry bout that. But i'm done so meet me up front so I can ring you up." Angel said trying not to laugh.

The girl stood up and followed her to the front. I grabbed out food and went to Angels office.

"Cold ass shit." I grabbed the food out the bag and sat it on her desk.

She walked in the office and sat at her seat.

"Whew i'm tired as a bitch." She said sighing.

"I know. You been working hella hard opening up and getting yo salon together. I admire that about you."