I drove to Sonic and they ordered what they wanted. Once they was done I ordered Angels favorite drink and both of us some food and we waited for somebody to bring the drinks out.

Somebody brought us our stuff and I gave them their drinks and sat the bag in my lap.

"Preciate it" they both said.

"Mhmm." I drove to Angels shop and they got out once I parked.

I waited for them to walk in the salon before I went into the arm rest and grabbed the box out of it. After I put it in my pocket I grabbed our food and got out the car.

"Wassgood Carmen." I spoke to her when I walked in. She somebody sitting in her chair. The girl was staring at me and she bit her lip. I tried so hard not to laugh cause her hair was fucked up when Carmen took her scarf off.

"Wassgood bro." Carmen replied back starting on the girls head.

"It's okay shawty she gon get you right." I made a fake sympathy face at the girl and walked back to Angels table.

"Whew bitch who the hell is that.He is fine as shit" The girl who's nails she was doing said looking at me.

"My ex. You can have him." She told the girl as I sat in the empty seat beside her.

"Nah i'm her husband and not interested." I made a stank face at the girl cause the hoe kept staring at me.

"Thank you for bringing them." Angel told me adding some glitter shit to the girls nails.

"Of course mamas. I brought you some food I doubt you ate yet."

"Thanks. Look at you acting like somebody nigga."

"I am somebody nigga tuh" I said taking my phone out. "You almost done? Yo food gon get cold."

"Yeah I don't got dat much left."

"Coo." I started scrolling through instagram but I felt shawdy still staring at me.

I put my phone down and grabbed Angels chin. I made her look at me in the eyes before I kissed her. I stuck my tongue in her mouth then pulled back biting her bottom lip. "Yo lipgloss taste good bae." I told her and went back on my phone.

I heard the girl suck her teeth and Angel chuckled starting back on her nails.

"My mom cooking lasagna tonight. She told me to ask if you wanted to come get some she know you like it." Angel and Baby meet my parents about a month ago and my parents feel in love with them. Always asking where they at like it's fuck me.

"The one where she put the italian sausage in it?"

"I think so."

"Hell yeah. She make the best lasagna."

"I thought you said you liked mine better." I looked at her.

"Damn I did didn't I." She said dusting the girl hands off. "Okay go wash your hands over there and come back so I can top it off." she pointed to the sink area and the girl got up.