Jealousy Gets The Best Of You

Next Day

Nicki P.O.V

I rolled over and my leg draped over Chris's waist. He pushed me off.

No, this nigga did not. I grabbed an extra blanket and a pillow out the closet and slept on the couch for the rest of the night.

Chris P.O.V

I placed my hand on Nicki's side of the bed. I jumped up and looked around.

I jogged down the steps, my phone in my hand.

I saw her on the couch, asleep. I turned her over.

"Nicki, why you not in bed?"

"Mm, you didn't wanna cuddle." I sighed before picking her up.

"I'm sorry. We can cuddle all you want. C'mere." She laid on my chest and I stroked her hair until she fell back asleep.

Few hours later

"My stomach hurts." She groaned. I moved up to the top of the bed and laid next to her.

I rubbed her stomach in circles. Her stomach felt a little bigger.

"Babe," she looked at me, "yo stomach feeling kinda big. You a'ight?"

Her expression changed. "So you calling me fat now? Move, Chris."

She stormed out the room. What did I say?

~~~

I found her in the guest room. I opened the door softly and sat at the end of the bed.

"Nicki, babe?"

"Go away!" She hit me with a pillow.

"Tell me what's wrong. I can help." I whispered.

She didn't say anything. I hovered over her. I kissed her cheek, then my kisses traveled down to her collarbone.

I turned her over and ripped off her shirt. She gasped.

I placed my hands on either side of her head. I kissed her neck, my tongue slipping out as I went down farther.

"Mmm" she moaned in my ear. I kissed her stomach lightly as I unbuttoned her shorts.

She kicked them off and I pulled off her panties. She pulled at the covers as her toes curled and her back arched.

"Yes!"

I licked up the rest of her cum before going in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Chris," I looked in the room, "I want you to finally meet my mom."

"Really? I mean are you sure?"

"Yes. I think she's ready to meet the most important person in my life."

I hugged her tightly. "Okay. We gotta get ready."

>>>

Nicki P.O.V

We parked in mom's driveway. I looked over Chris, who was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Chris, why are you so nervous? Trust me, she's gonna love you."

"You don't know that. Most moms never like the boyfriend for some type of reason. And the dad always interrogates them."

"Ooh, please don't mention my father. That'll only create chaos."

"Okay. My breath smell good?"

"Chris!"

"Just making sure."