◌•.𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢.•◌

ابدأ من البداية

George giggled, pulling away from the kiss. His hands held the sides of Dream's face, squishimg them around slightly. He leaned into the man's face, kissing him once more.

Fire built up into both of the boys and their stomachs. Butterflies erupting as Dream massaged the sides of George's stomach, earning a small gasp from the man sitting above him.

George's sides had always been sensitive, even to temperatures and/or laying down on them. It had been known that Dream used this to his advantage quite often.

George felt the hands move down to his thighs, pushing them down around ever so slightly. The pull of the boys hips making their crotches run together as they both felt euphoric just from the small movements.

"Is this okay?"
Dream watched as George's mouth opened slightly, him gasping from it all. The smile crept onto his face yet again, the boy sitting above him nodding his head softly.

The sexual tension between the men built up, Dream moving George's hips onto his lap as the boy occasionally ground down into him. Exchanging small kisses between, Dream had an idea to tease the boy again.

The hands stopped George's hips, pushing them down into the man's lap. The bulge clearly obvious as it pushed itself against George's right thigh. A whine was earned as Dream leant up to the boy's ear.

"You feel that? That's all because of you."

George silently whined, pushing his hands onto Dream's chest as he would try to move his hips onto the man. After a few tries, success was granted to him. The hands retracted from his hips as Dream let out a groan, feeling the boy grinding onto his lap in a steady pace.

"Does that feel good, George?"
The man moved his hips in an upwards motion, pacing himself with George's grinds against his lap. It was a new and erotic feeling for both of the men, but damn did it feel good to them.

"feels.. good.."
George pushed his head into Dream's neck, whimpering as he felt his and the blonde's hips speed up for a second. He felt the other kiss his head, whispering soft things to him as they continued grinding softly into eachother.

"You're doing so good baby, keep going"
The soft voices of both men and the slight shuffle of cloth against cloth was all heard within the room, the air becoming thick and hot around their bodies.

"mhph.."
George's mouth opened slightly, him kissing the man's neck as their hips were in sync, rythmatically moving against eachother. His arms locked around Dream's neck, nails digging into the cloth of which surrounded the man's back and chest.

"off.."
Although Dream was quite bold with talking during sex, it seemed to always frighten George, as he thought he would seem weird or oddly needy to ask for things. This definitely surprised the blonde, usually having to guess what the boy wanted by his movements.

They pulled away, Dream's hips stopping as he grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his head through it. The cloth finally coming off and being discarded somewhere unseen behind the brunette.

During this, George's hips continued, grinding into the man's lap as he covered his mouth with one of his hands, tears threatening his eyes. It felt amazing each time he would buck into Dream's lap, his member getting pushed against the cloth of his boxers and shorts.